Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How much would a EEA student pay a year on lets say petroleum engineering?

ReputationRep:
    Depends at which university, but since Norway is not part of the EU, you will be paying overseas fees.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree I am EU citizen living in Norway and yeah if you are Norwegian citizen I think overseas fes apply to you but it's always worth to double check with universities you are considering
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    How much would a EEA student pay a year on lets say petroleum engineering?

If you are a national of Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Switzerland, you may also be eligible for the home rate of tuition fee if you:

• have been resident in the EEA or Switzerland or overseas territories for at least the three consecutive years immediately before the first day of the first academic year of your course and,
    • are resident in the UK and working in the UK (as a migrant worker) by this date and
    • you continue to work in the UK during your course.

If you are the relevant family member of a EU/EEA/Swiss migrant worker, you may also be eligible to pay the home fee if you also meet the residence requirement

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.