Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    The Final Diploma
    • Indicates that you were registered with the University of London and awarded a University of London degree, diploma or certi cate.
    • Gives the name of the London School of Economics and Political Science as the member institution that developed the syllabus and provided assessment.
    • Features the University of London crest and the Vice- Chancellor’s signature.


    is this the same as those who study at LSE non external/ distance...
    Can it be said you did your degree with LSE or do LSE student (possibly other Uni of London KCL UCL) all show Uni of London as Awarding place with UCL KCL LSE being the 'Provider of assessment and syllabus"

    thanks in advance
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.