Turn on thread page Beta

I share a bed with my mom is this wrong watch

ReputationRep:
    I’m 14 now and share a double bed and room with my mom due to lack of space in our house we have diffrant duvets but I’m not sure if this is considered weird or if anyone does the same.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Do you find it wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it. In a lot of different cultures whole families share the same room. And if siblings can share a room why not parents?

ReputationRep:
    troll
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Troll - probably

But I would say it would be weird if there were other options e.g. you had your own room and so did she. But if there is no room then its fine

ReputationRep:
    I used to due to PTSD i couldn’t be in a room alone. I have stopped now because I’m 18 now but I was quite bad a year ago so I would stay in her bed. It’s not weird I was the same as you I thought people thought I was weird but it’s not, if you have separate duvets what’s the issue?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Depends whether you're the big spoon or little spoon tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong really, I also used to share a room with my mom before moving out as I simply needed a room for myself tho it only seems weird looking back at it

ReputationRep:
    I once slept with both my parents when I was 16...due to getting locked in a room. Not weird...until you think about it.

ReputationRep:
    It's not weird; no need to worry.
    Honestly, I ,sometimes, have to sleep with my mum as a result of certain "issues". I'm 14 too and turning 15 in less than a week! Personally, it's not weird until I think about it a lot; however, still not a problem and would pressume you shouldn't be worried. You're not doing anything wrong or anything. Additionally, in some cultures this would, perhaps, be completely normal because (your situation) they lack space or even due to them still being considered children!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.