Turn on thread page Beta

WHAT TO DO ????? 2018 GIRLS NEED TO HAVE SELF RESPECT stealing my man watch

Why do girlss feel the need to want every single guy they can lay ther hands on!!!! This should get a name, it is not acceptable... not everyone is friken polygamous or promiscous

this all started in school i have a diverse group of friends but they are the popular girls [school i mean college]
    meaning they will do anything for male attention, the hair, contouring, skimpy outfits

anyway i was seeing this guy and all the girls in my group kept calling him hot...not in like a girl code way! more like talking to each other while i am there, saying how hot he is, proper talking like 'chavs' but not openly chavvy, just skimpy i really do not know how to explain it...

And when they first started saying it, I was okay about it because it is just a complement...

But when he comes around so if he comes visit me while i am with them, they change their personalities and do themselves up for him !! It is so bizzare what should i do ???

They still do it even about other girls and taken guy but they make it more discrete nowadays rather than openly doing it, they talk in code and laugh and giggle

There’s always going to be girls like that! It’s because they are insecure! And if he’s not doing anything wrong or encouraging it, it’s clear he’s not interested in them! I get what you mean it’s like a constant competition, it would be nice if everyone could just get along and there be no drama! Just ignore them as hard as it probably is.. and be yourself.

ReputationRep:
    3some

ReputationRep:
    sounds like you would prefer to date guys ? Its 2018 and everyone is very accepting regardless of your sexuality.

If you dont or cant accept women for how they are, pick a different gender, you would end up being happier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why do girlss feel the need to want every single guy they can lay ther hands on!!!! This should get a name, it is not acceptable... not everyone is friken polygamous or promiscous

this all started in school i have a diverse group of friends but they are the popular girls [school i mean college]
    meaning they will do anything for male attention, the hair, contouring, skimpy outfits

anyway i was seeing this guy and all the girls in my group kept calling him hot...not in like a girl code way! more like talking to each other while i am there, saying how hot he is, proper talking like 'chavs' but not openly chavvy, just skimpy i really do not know how to explain it...

And when they first started saying it, I was okay about it because it is just a complement...

But when he comes around so if he comes visit me while i am with them, they change their personalities and do themselves up for him !! It is so bizzare what should i do ???

They still do it even about other girls and taken guy but they make it more discrete nowadays rather than openly doing it, they talk in code and laugh and giggle
    I know what you mean. Like I trust my bf 100% just don’t trust other girls. Cuz I know what sum girls are like. They don’t care if you’re taken or not. Like you said they just want attention. But if you know he wants you and none of them. It shouldn’t matter. Try not to let it bother you. Or if it does.
    Why don’t you meet him somewhere where it’s just you two? Explain to him why you don’t like it when the other girls are around. I’m sure he’d be fine with that.
    And if they’re your ‘friends’ they should know to keep them eyes to themselves.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by hannah00)
    sounds like you would prefer to date guys ? Its 2018 and everyone is very accepting regardless of your sexuality.

If you dont or cant accept women for how they are, pick a different gender, you would end up being happier
    I am a straight female you ignorant fool G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

females will often act like sheep when it comes to men

"preselection" or something.

If one girl likes him, others are more likely to follow suit and start liking him too, than if no one liked him......

ReputationRep:
    Treat him with love them with distain, you know their game. Counter intuitively the best way to hold on to your partner is to be totally non possessive though.

This is the probalem these days. And that is why kids are now starting to think it is okay to be a ****/ steal their friends bf/ not have standards

its disgusting

PS. those girl mates of yours are the worst type because they do things behind people back which they know is wrong but to the victims face they are so sweet and fake

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.