Turn on thread page Beta

I need help asap every day i look for ways to stop being addicted to catfishing yes im a loner anti social and all but i need to stop this obession i developed over the years its driving me crazy and im also addicted to the girl and im using her pics i always check her instagram and twitter page over and over its really crazy being this way i developed a bad habit and im ashamed im leading this guy on giving him only a dream thats never going to happen ...

... Iol

ReputationRep:
    you do really need to sort this out. it may seem very funny in the meantime but you just need to set your priorities straight. these people your leading on are going to like the person your pretending to be not the person you really are.

good luck tho.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    ... Iol
    Wtf is funny u creep i didn't ask for ur dumbass to laugh I asked for help

(Original post by steph.demetriou)
    you do really need to sort this out. it may seem very funny in the meantime but you just need to set your priorities straight. these people your leading on are going to like the person your pretending to be not the person you really are.

good luck tho.
    Ok what steps I got to take to get over this

ReputationRep:
    if I was in your life place the first thing I would be to talk to someone wbout all of this (like to your doctor).

you should also come clean to the person you are talking to. (it's better late than to never do it)

another thing you should do is delete all the fake accounts that you have made.

if you do feel the urge to make another fake accoynt, put your phone down and do something that you enjoy (except making fake accounts)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.