Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have an offer for the extended medicine course at King’s - can I join the group too?😂

ReputationRep:
    Offer for medicine! I am firming!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Insured KCL yesterday! Risky insurance but I love the uni so so much so I couldn't bring myself to turn down the offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheConfusedMedic)
    Insured KCL yesterday! Risky insurance but I love the uni so so much so I couldn't bring myself to turn down the offer
    What’s your firm??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dubbb)
    What’s your firm??
    imperial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheConfusedMedic)
    imperial
    Well done! That’s amazing! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I’m a grad on the A100 medicine course, I’ve just finished year 1. I have my double room becoming available from the 1st of July living with two other grads on the A100 course (they’re very friendly). It’s a great room about 5 minutes from guy’s campus, with a washing machine, dryer, and a large living room. It’s 700 a month, and would be great if anyones’ interested in not living in halls (particularly any grads on A100). PM me for any details if you might be interested, I highly recommend private housing for anyone not keen about halls, it’s cheaper, you get more space and the location is ideal for Year 1.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Guys how long do occupational health checks take?

ReputationRep:
    Have other people received their occupational health forms? Or is anyone else still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 A* 4A 2B at GCSEs
    640 band 2 ukcat

How’s my chances

ReputationRep:
    I have 2A* 7A 2B at gcses and 692.5 Ukcat with band 2 SJT. Predicted A*AA. Shall I Apply?

ReputationRep:
    682.5, band 1
    GCSEs - 9A* and 2A (English language and ICT)
    AS levels - AAAB
    A level predictions - AAA

Do you think I have a good enough chance for Edinburgh, Cardiff, Nottingham, Queen Mary
    If I get predicted A*AA do you think my ukcat and GCSE's are good enough for kings college London??

ReputationRep:
    682.5 and band 1
    GCSEs - 9A* and 2A
    AS - AAAB
    A level predicted - A*AA ( Chem, bio and geography)

Are my stats good enough for Kings, Cardiff, Liverpool, Nottingham ?? Alsoconsidering Birmingham and Barts maybe. worried about UKCAT tho

!!!!ALSO can anyone please answer this question:!!!!
    If im predicted A*AA and apply to AAA universities will they offer me A*AA or AAA coz wondering if its better to apply with AAA predictions to all AAA universities. Really worried that if I have A*AA predictions and apply to like Cardiff which is AAA, they will offer me place on A*AA coz of my predicitons despite AAA is their standard offer on website etc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 14, 2018

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.