Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

We're both 19, at college.
    So, I met this girl who is gorgeous and seems to a be really cool person too. I was with my friends when I saw her and we all agreed that she was really hot, it led me to approach her and subsequently getting her number and from there we started talking.
    She's a model and a former dancer so no doubt she has lots of guys tryna holla her.
    We met up a couple times, and had good conversations but idk whether she finds me good-looking/attractive or is just friendly. I've complimented her both on appearance and personality a few times but she's hasn't yet said anything in regards to finding me physically attractive, just that I'm a nice guy and she likes my certain personality traits.
    We've had sex and it was pretty good, when I asked her what she finds attractive about me she just said our conversations are good & my personality.
    I'm Pakistani and she's Caribbean, she has brought this up a couple of times so I do feel as if it slightly bothers her, maybe that's why she doesn't find me very physically attractive?

Is it normal for me to feel like this? I like this girl and can see a relationship happening from this but I wouldn't feel comfortable only slightly awkward if it was just me who was attracted to her, because it is nice to be desired. (My personality isn't even that good and I know that so if that's all she likes about me then she'll soon be disinterested)
    I just wanted to put my thoughts out there and see what people on here thought about it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    People have their "type" when it comes to looks. So you don't fit her ideal type? To be honest, I think personality and compatibility are more important than looks in a relationship - they are the kind of things that keep you interested and together. In the longterm, you want to be with someone who can talk to and enjoy spending time with.

Have more confidence in yourself! Why do you think you don't have a nice personality?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.