Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm just enquiring if anybody has had their interview for mental health nursing at uclan for 2018? I'm just wondering what kind of things was asked? I believe it's rotation interview?

Any advice would be fantastic.

Thank You.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Gyvette;76046668]Hi, I'm just enquiring if anybody has had their interview for mental health nursing at uclan for 2018? I'm just wondering what kind of things was asked? I believe it's rotation interview?

Thank You.[/QUOTE

I have mine on the 14th of Feb. We can share ideas. The uni told me to look at the nhs values. They will probably relate these to real life situations. No more maths and English tests. Hooray. All the best.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anothula;76072510]
    (Original post by Gyvette)
    Hi, I'm just enquiring if anybody has had their interview for mental health nursing at uclan for 2018? I'm just wondering what kind of things was asked? I believe it's rotation interview?

Thank You.[/QUOTE

I have mine on the 14th of Feb. We can share ideas. The uni told me to look at the nhs values. They will probably relate these to real life situations. No more maths and English tests. Hooray. All the best.
    Hi... Mines the week after yours. Yes values. 6cs and why do you want to be a nurse.. I believe it's 5 or 6, 3 to 5 minute interviews like rotation. Good luck 😁😁

ReputationRep:
    Not too sure if this’ll help but I’m currently halfway through my first year doing mental health nursing at UCLAN and the interview is super relaxed! The questions from what I can remember are pretty general, stuff like what qualities you have that you think will make a good nurse, what your family/friends would say makes you a good person for the role & why you want to become a nurse etc.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J4mie99)
    Not too sure if this’ll help but I’m currently halfway through my first year doing mental health nursing at UCLAN and the interview is super relaxed! The questions from what I can remember are pretty general, stuff like what qualities you have that you think will make a good nurse, what your family/friends would say makes you a good person for the role & why you want to become a nurse etc.
    Good luck!
    Awe thank you so much. Really helps X😁😁

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    Thanks a lot this will help

Ano

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview today. I haven’t had the results. The environment was so relaxed but remained professional. There is nothing like group interview, which is good cause you won’t have to struggle to be heard. You are in one group in one room but interviewed individually on a rotation basis of about 4 interviewers. Lasts about 3 to 5 minutes and two questions per person so you are looking at about 7 to 8 Questions. If you have experience you won’t struggle. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anothula)
    I had my interview today. I haven’t had the results. The environment was so relaxed but remained professional. There is nothing like group interview, which is good cause you won’t have to struggle to be heard. You are in one group in one room but interviewed individually on a rotation basis of about 4 interviewers. Lasts about 3 to 5 minutes and two questions per person so you are looking at about 7 to 8 Questions. If you have experience you won’t struggle. Good luck
    Brilliant thank you. So worried x

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant thank you. So worried x
    And good luck x

ReputationRep:
    And good luck x
    My interview is this week anyone know how long to find out if get a place or not ? X

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I got my results after 9 days and was given an offer. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Was your interview last Wednesday? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anothula)
    Hey was there an English or maths exam at your interview? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hi are you goin in year2 in september ? xx

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    hi J4mie99 are you going in year 2 in september ? xx

ReputationRep:
    I had a phone interview for the MSc mental health nursing and was offered a place at the end of the call the person I spoke to didn't mention a face to face interview

ReputationRep:
    I went through clearing for the masters and had a phone interview, so not really sure if there will be a face to face interview the person I spoke to didn't mention it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone is anyone doing the MSc Pre-registration Nursing (Adult / Mental Health) starting September? I had a phone interview and I passed 😁 yey xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing MSc mental health nursing
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samjacko42)
    I'm doing MSc mental health nursing
    Any chance you could Pm me your Facebook or email? I don’t have anyone to talk to about it!! X

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 5, 2018

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    Preston campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.