Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got an invitation to an interview and was just wondering if everybody who sent a digital portfolio gets invited for a interview or is it only the people who's portfolio is seen as acceptable?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I've been to my interview after sending the digital one but I'm pretty sure they may not have invited people for an interview if their online wasn't acceptable

ReputationRep:
    How did your interview go? What did they ask? And how did you like the School?
    (Original post by charlotte.mc)
    Hiya, I've been to my interview after sending the digital one but I'm pretty sure they may not have invited people for an interview if their online wasn't acceptable

ReputationRep:
    It went well i think ish ahah like four go in at a time and each of u go to a table where theres like two tutors who u talk through ur portfolio to. They asked me:
    What’s your favourite piece of your own work
    Where do you see your art going in the future
    About making your own brief to work to

They were super nice at the very start they noticed i had to get a plane there and asked when i arrived and i was nervous so said ‘tomorrow’ instead of ‘yesterday’ but they found it funny aha :’) and we got a tour around the art school and the facilities are the best i’ve seen compared to Brighton, Winchester and northampton. A great buzzy atmosphere too

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    Nice! Did you get an offer? And if you do will you take it?

I got an offer for an MFA today. Wondering if I should take it. I found them quite nice too. I had my interview on a phone call as I live in India.
    (Original post by charlotte.mc)
    It went well i think ish ahah like four go in at a time and each of u go to a table where theres like two tutors who u talk through ur portfolio to. They asked me:
    What’s your favourite piece of your own work
    Where do you see your art going in the future
    About making your own brief to work to

They were super nice at the very start they noticed i had to get a plane there and asked when i arrived and i was nervous so said ‘tomorrow’ instead of ‘yesterday’ but they found it funny aha :’) and we got a tour around the art school and the facilities are the best i’ve seen compared to Brighton, Winchester and northampton. A great buzzy atmosphere too

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Winchester School of Arts
    Interview invitation from Kingston and Chelsea school of arts.
    I already got an offer from RCA, due to high range of fee I declined it
    But Iam still confused about were should I go
    Pls help me, especially favour Universites with low cost.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,In my opinion i think kingston obv just cos compared to winchester it just has a better atmosphere i felt that winchester was too quiet for me and kingston being in london i think has more opportunities for after

University open days

• Kingston University
    Kingston School of Art only Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Oct '18
  • Kingston University
    All four Faculties: Kingston School of Art, Faculty of Science Engineering and Computing, Faculty of Health Social Care and Education and Faculty of Business and Social Sciences Undergraduate
    Wed, 7 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.