KenGosgrove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Lemonsponge)
Why didn't you go for any hoejabis?
That's funny.

Bro, truth be told. You don't need to be anything other than who you are.

The ones ( even if its 2 %) that are into you, will find you,

Just need to be patient and another will roll around soon enough......
Secret Soul
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
"Arab looking women"
Lemonsponge
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bars from mars)
:sly:
I like mars bars as well as kinder surprise
Mrs.Grey
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KenGosgrove)
Let's start by saying, I'm a medical student. I come from a good family. I am in great shape and play guitar.

But....

I have a strong, carnal, animalistic and lustful desire for Pakistani and Arab women. I have had sex with several and I want more.

The issue is, I'm black. I am fully aware that I am completely unacceptable to South Asians and Arabs and that's fine. I want an African family and would never want to search for acceptance from people who hate me and those like me.

My question is this,

Is there a market for Pakistani and Arabian ladies who just want to have some fun before settling down? I know there is because I've had experiences but is the market bigger than I thought....

By the way, I'm not a scum bag. I don't lie to these girls. I say it straight, " I'm not acceptable to your community or your family. I want you. Take it or leave it. If you have to choose between me and your family. I'll make the choice easy for you and leave."
uhm
Anonymous #10
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by A321)
Being a future Doctor you might have some leeway.
So are you suggesting you are his potential market or something after he graduates?
Anonymous #11
Report 1 year ago
Let's start by saying, I'm a medical student. I come from a good family. I am in great shape and play guitar.

But....

I have a strong, carnal, animalistic and lustful desire for Pakistani and Arab women. I have had sex with several and I want more.

The issue is, I'm black. I am fully aware that I am completely unacceptable to South Asians and Arabs and that's fine. I want an African family and would never want to search for acceptance from people who hate me and those like me.

My question is this,

Is there a market for Pakistani and Arabian ladies who just want to have some fun before settling down? I know there is because I've had experiences but is the market bigger than I thought....

By the way, I'm not a scum bag. I don't lie to these girls. I say it straight, " I'm not acceptable to your community or your family. I want you. Take it or leave it. If you have to choose between me and your family. I'll make the choice easy for you and leave."
being a Pakistani myself I know they would worry about being with someone who has been in a lot of sexual relationships with other people who have been in a lot of sexual relationships. i think pakistani girls would go wuth guys outside their culture if there chemistry is there
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
KenGosgrove
Rep:
?
Update

So I'm going to walk from the station to her flat with her by my side. No hand holding, just want to build up sexual tension as we walk from station to her flat.

If I get attacked or killed, I just wanna say thanks for your help. Let my death highlight ethnic intolerance in modern day UK.

Wish me luck... this is central london btw so hopefully no attack should take place in such a global area.
Lemonsponge
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Update

So I'm going to walk from the station to her flat with her by my side. No hand holding, just want to build up sexual tension as we walk from station to her flat.

If I get attacked or killed, I just wanna say thanks for your help. Let my death highlight ethnic intolerance in modern day UK.

Wish me luck... this is central london btw so hopefully no attack should take place in such a global area.
This is an interesting troll thread you have here.

I like the storyline, you should write a novel
KenGosgrove
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemonsponge)
This is an interesting troll thread you have here.

I like the storyline, you should write a novel
This isn't a troll thread.

Every single thing I've written is factual and is an ongoing saga.
Kiyaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Assalamu alikm😊Hey,Im looking seriously to marry an Arab girl.I'm very active on this but I have no idea how to approach them.As I live in London I see lots of Arab girls in central London areas.My mind completely set on this mission now, trust me.I just want to Marry a Arab girl I can't even imagine to share my life with some others.Are you single?
KenGosgrove
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Yeah.

I've stopped.

Too much hassle and risk.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yeah.

I've stopped.

Too much hassle and risk.
LOL. What a complete 360 from your last post. What happened to living the danger life? 😂😂
Spain!!!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Very unlikely. Be realistic
KenGosgrove
Rep:
?
(Original post by ProRoadman)
LOL. What a complete 360 from your last post. What happened to living the danger life? 😂😂
The pedestal I put them on broke.

They're human like anyone else.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The pedestal I put them on broke.

They're human like anyone else.
I was really hoping you continue but at least you finally realised the truth. Hopefully now you are looking into real relationships with women.
KenGosgrove
Rep:
?
(Original post by ProRoadman)
I was really hoping you continue but at least you finally realised the truth. Hopefully now you are looking into real relationships with women.
What truth?
Anonymous #10
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Kiyaz)
Assalamu alikm😊Hey,Im looking seriously to marry an Arab girl.I'm very active on this but I have no idea how to approach them.As I live in London I see lots of Arab girls in central London areas.My mind completely set on this mission now, trust me.I just want to Marry a Arab girl I can't even imagine to share my life with some others.Are you single?
Be careful cuz they are more controlling than loyal.
KenGosgrove
Rep:
?
Update

I realised it's not worth the hassle for the following reasons

(1) The Cultures are showy and based on appearances. I'm a down to earth, low-key type of guy that values content of someone's character over the content of their wallet. The culture is very status conscious.

(2) Dogmatic. I try to be open minded and justify actions and beliefs based on evidence not on cultural doctrines or religious dogma.

(3) That good looking? Yes, in their youth, some are amazing and yes, attractive Arab women probably score highest on the attractiveness scale, but that all ethnic groups have attractive women in their youth

Conclusion

I only found Arab looking South Asian women attractive ( Pakistani) and Arab women attractive anyways but dealing with the above , combined with:

(1) extreme xenophobia and (2) likely violence, no woman is worth that degree of hassle.

My message to all you guys, don't put these girls on a pedestal, like I did. The cultures already have a sense of superiority as is, and you don't need to reinforce it.

Don't believe the hype.
lordtreize
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Good conclusion.

Update

I realised it's not worth the hassle for the following reasons

(1) The Cultures are showy and based on appearances. I'm a down to earth, low-key type of guy that values content of someone's character over the content of their wallet. The culture is very status conscious.

(2) Dogmatic. I try to be open minded and justify actions and beliefs based on evidence not on cultural doctrines or religious dogma.

(3) That good looking? Yes, in their youth, some are amazing and yes, attractive Arab women probably score highest on the attractiveness scale, but that all ethnic groups have attractive women in their youth

Conclusion

I only found Arab looking South Asian women attractive ( Pakistani) and Arab women attractive anyways but dealing with the above , combined with:

(1) extreme xenophobia and (2) likely violence, no woman is worth that degree of hassle.

My message to all you guys, don't put these girls on a pedestal, like I did. The cultures already have a sense of superiority as is, and you don't need to reinforce it.

Don't believe the hype.
Queen_Petal
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I'm sure if your'e a muslim arab you need to get married before sex
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads