I have a sexual fetish for Arab looking women.. Watch

This discussion is closed.
DatguyPhil
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Didnt even have to read OP's post but i already know his ethnicity.
Shakiras Law
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
yall sum sexually frustrated hoes out here. I honestly don't see the intense urge in people to post threads like these
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by DatguyPhil)
Didnt even have to read OP's post but i already know his ethnicity.
Which is?
PureHeroine
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What do you mean?
well you seem like the type of person interested in crime and doubting people easily to see if they are genuine or not. my suspicions could be wrong though. like i mentioned i'm curious about you. you seem interesting.
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
when you're pakistani *sees this thread* yep im outta here this is kinda amusing lmao..
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by rainclouds-)
well you seem like the type of person interested in crime and doubting people easily to see if they are genuine or not. my suspicions could be wrong though. like i mentioned i'm curious about you. you seem interesting.
Not really, this is TSR! People are trolls, pretty much who I encounter, I don't care too much anyway. I'm starting to find you interesting as well...
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
generally, I'm one of those people who easily have 'wool pulled over their eyes', I've been called dopey and easily missing signs about stuff usually, it's annoying! Really tho, go quiz DatguyPhil he seems to be onto something!
PureHeroine
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Not really, this is TSR! People are trolls, pretty much who I encounter, I don't care too much anyway. I'm starting to find you interesting as well...
this far into the convo and you still haven't come off anon
lol i'm boring
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
this far into the convo and you still haven't come off anon
lol i'm boring
Are you Kidding! Some stuff will just ruin my rep! Seriously, this thread is a bit 'cringe', which is why I went anon.
DatguyPhil
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Which is?
Read the post turns out hes a brotha, highly dissapointed. Arab girls are peng though.
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by DatguyPhil)
Read the post turns out hes a brotha, highly dissapointed. Arab girls are peng though.
I don't know what to believe anymore lol.
PureHeroine
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
generally, I'm one of those people who easily have 'wool pulled over their eyes', I've been called dopey and easily missing signs about stuff usually, it's annoying! Really tho, go quiz DatguyPhil he seems to be onto something!
i'm pretty ditzy too :3 alrighty then but this thread has been going on for ages and i'm not sure a troll would be bothered to keep going like this

Are you Kidding! Some stuff will just ruin my rep! Seriously, this thread is a bit 'cringe', which is why I went anon.
lol ok. i just want to know if you are a user who i dislike or not but i guess that's hard to tell. whatever floats your boat i guess.
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
i'm pretty ditzy too :3 alrighty then but this thread has been going on for ages and i'm not sure a troll would be bothered to keep going like this

lol ok. i just want to know if you are a user who i dislike or not but i guess that's hard to tell. whatever floats your boat i guess.
I don't think we've ever talked until now,I've seen you many times (I think lol) but I've barely made threads on here and I only post on some forums and games maybe but that's it.
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
So true. OP isn't a troll most likely, I completely agree. Most trolls give up within the first 3 hrs and leave everyone else to go crazy.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
The girl I've been seeing for a while now is half Arabic (Lebanese mother, white father). Dark hair, dark eyes, natural beauty :top:
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
The girl I've been seeing for a while now is half Arabic (Lebanese mother, white father). Dark hair, dark eyes, natural beauty :top:
I've seen you on tsr many times, what race are you? just curious.
PureHeroine
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I don't think we've ever talked until now,I've seen you many times (I think lol) but I've barely made threads on here and I only post on some forums and games maybe but that's it.
oh it's difficult for me to figure out who you are because yh like i mentioned i'm pretty ditzy.
hmmm....
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I've seen you on tsr many times, what race are you? just curious.
White boi. Mum and dad are pretty much English, but my dad's parents are Scottish, and my mum's dad is Irish-Australian whilst her mum is English.
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
oh it's difficult for me to figure out who you are because yh like i mentioned i'm pretty ditzy.
hmmm....
Okay, bye...
Anonymous #12
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
White boi. Mum and dad are pretty much English, but my dad's parents are Scottish, and my mum's dad is Irish-Australian whilst her mum is English.
Cool.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads