Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey there, so I am planning on studying media (undergrad) and I was hoping on getting some feedback about the course from current or past media students.

So hows the course? Is it too theoratical? Does it involve enough practical exposure? Which companies and at what posts can media students get an internship or work placements at? Is the course too hech tech? Whats the average study hours per week? Whats your experience been while studying media? What are the positive and negative points of the course? What are the best universities in UK for media in your opinion?

For potential media students (like me):
    Why are you interested in this subject? Have you applied to any universities? Got any responses?

Yes, I know..too many questions. (Sorry) Just answer as many as you can, cause I’m really curious and excited for this course.

Thanks in advance.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.