Turn on thread page Beta

How do you know if a girl likes you? We have similar personalities watch

ReputationRep:
    Recently, one of my friends from abroad came to the UK to visit me. He invited his friend, a girl to join our clique - which she did.

For the last couple of days we have been going places, and from speaking to this girl, I really really like her personality. We have so many similarities and interests. I love dancing, she loves dancing. I love driving, she loves driving. My dream car is a Honda Civic Type R, her actually car is a Honda Civic Type R! My favourite colour is maroon, so is hers!

The thing is though, she called me as her brother (which means I friendzoned right). But what I don't get is why she always wears so much makeup when she comes to visit me and my friend. My friend always asks her, and BTW I don't think he is interested in her as they have been friends for a long time.

She keeps asking what I'm going to buy my girlfriend for valentines day.

ReputationRep:
    Just buy her a Honda civic type R
    Maroon colour offcourse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james ionicbond)
    Just buy her a Honda civic type R
    Maroon colour offcourse
    She already has that lol. She was taking us around in HER Maroon Type R

ReputationRep:
    So the reason why you think she likes you is because she wears a lot of makeup when she comes to see you??

If she called you brother, then I highly doubt she likes you.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Girls wear make-up predominantly because it makes them feel more confident in themselves. It likely has nothing to do with you personally.

ReputationRep:
    If she likes you she’ll tell you by blinking it in morse code. Her make up is to enhance her eyelashes so you find it easier to decipher.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    opposites attract. likes repel because they are so alike = boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenBell)
    So the reason why you think she likes you is because she wears a lot of makeup when she comes to see you??

If she called you brother, then I highly doubt she likes you.
    Just as I may have suspected.

Oh well, she is still a good frined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    Girls wear make-up predominantly because it makes them feel more confident in themselves. It likely has nothing to do with you personally.
    Fair enough. At least I know now.

In any case, I still like this girl as a friend based on personality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    If she likes you she’ll tell you by blinking it in morse code. Her make up is to enhance her eyelashes so you find it easier to decipher.
    Fair enough. Ya, I don't think she likes me, but hey whatever, at least I met someone with similar interests and I feel more confident

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newmanlife)
    Just as I may have suspected.

Oh well, she is still a good frined

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2018
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.