The Student Room Group

How do I stop being called gay

Evidence
Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Do something really hetero like asking gay couple who’s the man in the relationship
Reply 2
Original post by Yukikobestgirl
Evidence
Attachment not found
Why do you even care?
Reply 3
Not really a big deal unless it damages your ego, in which case you probably just need to grow a thicker skin.

Also if people are calling you gay as some kind of insult then they're clearly too immature for you to care about them. This is like some primary school stuff.
by shouting out really loud " IM A REAL MAN! "
Original post by UWS
Not really a big deal unless it damages your ego, in which case you probably just need to grow a thicker skin.

Also if people are calling you gay as some kind of insult then they're clearly too immature for you to care about them. This is like some primary school stuff.

Tbh this was a bit of a joke, but I guess it isn't clear bc you can't see the screenshot.
Basically everyone in this Discord server except me is gay/bi so I'm constantly called gay
Reply 6
Original post by Yukikobestgirl
Tbh this was a bit of a joke, but I guess it isn't clear bc you can't see the screenshot.
Basically everyone in this Discord server except me is gay/bi so I'm constantly called gay
Leave the server then :lol:
Use it to your advantage.
EG there's the approach method of going up to the most attractive young women you come across and saying "If I wasn't gay, you would be sooo mine."
The aim being to lower their natural defense mechanisms when being hit on by men.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Use it to your advantage.
EG there's the approach method of going up to the most attractive young women you come across and saying "If I wasn't gay, you would be sooo mine."
The aim being to lower their natural defense mechanisms when being hit on by men.

No
Original post by Tootles
Leave the server then :lol:

Nah it's quite funny imo. We're all good friends
Original post by GCSE2016Troop
No
Have you tried the "I'm gay, but you're looking glamourous today" line of approach yourself then?
If so what happened? Please tell us the stories of all the times you've tried it.
I'm all ears. Maybe we can learn something here.
Next time someone calls you gay, you should sleep with the girl they like/are flirting with. Then you "let" them have the girl when you're done, make it clear that it's only because you "allowed" it/stepped off, and then they literally have to thank you for essentially cucking them.

That's what my friend does if people make fun of him for being autistic (I swear to god i've seen it happen he's nuts) he said to a guy once who made fun of him "Mr autism is coming to cuck you" He laughed and thought it was stupid. It wasn't. He really did. now Mr. Autism will be making this guy have his sloppy seconds for the forseeable future, and he also makes sure that he says thanks after every time :')
Original post by Local_birb
Next time someone calls you gay, you should sleep with the girl they like/are flirting with. Then you "let" them have the girl when you're done, make it clear that it's only because you "allowed" it/stepped off, and then they literally have to thank you for essentially cucking them.

That's what my friend does if people make fun of him for being autistic (I swear to god i've seen it happen he's nuts) he said to a guy once who made fun of him "Mr autism is coming to cuck you" He laughed and thought it was stupid. It wasn't. He really did. now Mr. Autism will be making this guy have his sloppy seconds for the forseeable future, and he also makes sure that he says thanks after every time :')

Bad idea.
Original post by Local_birb

That's what my friend does if people make fun of him for being autistic (I swear to god i've seen it happen he's nuts) he said to a guy once who made fun of him "Mr autism is coming to cuck you" He laughed and thought it was stupid. It wasn't. He really did. now Mr. Autism will be making this guy have his sloppy seconds for the forseeable future, and he also makes sure that he says thanks after every time :':wink:

I'm autistic and what the...
Also it's a joke fam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending