Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am spending 7 days dressed as a banana! Will you sponsor 50p? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Between 19th and 25th of this month, I am going to dress as a banana - to uni, to work, to the local pub, just absolutely everywhere!
    I actually am so nervous and now have no fingernails left to bite! It took me weeks to build the courage to actually buy the costume from eBay.

I am doing this in aid of East African Playgrounds! This is a charity I will be volunteering with this summer. The charity builds playgrounds all over Uganda to give some of the worlds most disadvantaged children a safe place to play, learn and develop.

I also realise that most people can't afford to sponsor 10 quid here there and everywhere (as I am finding it difficult to get sponsors). If more people sponsor-less we can make a big difference and change lives together!

So I had an idea - will you sponsor me 50p to be a banana for a week? I appritiate every little bit of support
    Also, sharing with friends would be amazing too!

If you would like to sponsor me, you can do on this link here - https://www.eastafricanplaygrounds.o...goes-to-uganda

ReputationRep:
    Wow 1 already! thank you! lets keep this one up!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.