Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

So I'm currently in Year 13 and have just finished my mock exams which I received the grades AAD.

My D unfortunately was in biology and i'm really struggling with ways to revise, i am currently trying past papers and also to make cue cards for the subject but i need to achieve a grade A in order to get into the uni i want.

For starters do you think it's possible to go from a D to an A in a few months before exams?

Secondly are there any fellow bio students out there that could help me out with ways to revise for the subject or ways they find best to revise which could help me?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've moved this into the Biology forum for you - hopefully someone will be able to help you out here

ReputationRep:
    i recently did my bio unit 1 external (im not sure if you mean unit 1 or 4) but im able to help as long as your problems are in units 1 or 2. I usually get high marks and what i do is combine my book and copybook using long and detailed notes. after that, i memorise my notes before moving on to past papers where i can learn the answering techniques that the ms accepts
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The thing about A Level biology is that it has a lot of complex topics. You need to make sure you understand the topics fully before trying to go on to remember them - it will also make remembering them a lot easier.

It might help to watch videos or read up on the things you don't really understand.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.