The Student Room Group

I'm in love with a close friend and I dont know what to do :(

I've known her since the beginning of uni, about a year and a half, I've always found her attractive but recently I've been thinking about her a lot more. She recently had a breakup with her bf of 3 months and helping her through it has brought me a lot closer to her.

My other friends tell us we'd be a cute couple but both of us just shrug it off. earlier this year we had a brief drunken fling, but nothing serious. She's told my flatmate that she thinks I'm attractive and has flirted with me when shes drunk once or twice.I can't work out if shes just doing dumb things when she's drunk, or if she's genuinely into me.

I don't know what to do about it going forward. A few of my friends know I like her and keep telling me to try it on with her, but I feel like now is the wrong time.

Any advice is mch appreciated, thanks :smile:
Shoot your shot and be cool if she ain’t feelin it
Give her the D
If you feel like right now is a bad time, don’t do anything. Wait until you feel the time is right and then bring it into conversation. Keep it quite casual, and be calm.
Original post by james ionicbond
give her the d

hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahaha
Original post by Anonymous
I've known her since the beginning of uni, about a year and a half, I've always found her attractive but recently I've been thinking about her a lot more. She recently had a breakup with her bf of 3 months and helping her through it has brought me a lot closer to her.

My other friends tell us we'd be a cute couple but both of us just shrug it off. earlier this year we had a brief drunken fling, but nothing serious. She's told my flatmate that she thinks I'm attractive and has flirted with me when shes drunk once or twice.I can't work out if shes just doing dumb things when she's drunk, or if she's genuinely into me.

I don't know what to do about it going forward. A few of my friends know I like her and keep telling me to try it on with her, but I feel like now is the wrong time.

I can be of some assistance, I had the same situation, except im 14 and my bf is 17. So ive known my now boyfriend for years, we grew up together. Months ago he confessed his love, and now we're making love. But dont be afraid to confess.
ask her out, your gonna regret it 100% in the future if u dont.
Reply 7
Original post by LoveLifeAndPie
I can be of some assistance, I had the same situation, except im 14 and my bf is 17. So ive known my now boyfriend for years, we grew up together. Months ago he confessed his love, and now we're making love. But dont be afraid to confess.

yea well your boyfriend is a nonce so uh ye
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Just take a chance and ask her out. it's valentine's Day!
Talk to her about it, if she’s a nice girl then she’ll have a lot of respect for you for it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending