Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi guys...

Im currently in the process of taking entry exams.. (took middlesex entry maths and english yesterday) more to follow this month...

Now everything is becoming very real.. I'm a mum to 4 boys under the age of 11.. my youngest being 4..

Having a career in health care has always been a dream and now my youngest will be starting full time school this Sep.. so this is my chance.. at long last!!

Only thing is im starting to get worried about the commitments especially when on placement!! How flexible are they if my child is ill, how far away do they place you and do they take into account your peraonal circumstances??? also... how are the days in uni.. is it everyday, somedays, full days?

I dont know any one in uni doing nursing with children in childcare??

Any advice will be greatly appreciated, just hope im making the right choice!!

Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.