Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got acceptance letters from both Bristol and Leeds for engineering foundation. I'm a Muslim from Dubai. And what concerns me most is the quality of education, whether there are floors for only females (in university dorms), and the discrimination. Can someone please advice me and give me some tips of which one to choose. Thank you for your collaboration.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol because you'll be close to Rolls-Royce Filton site
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is a centre for the Aerospace industry - its probably the best place in the UK to do this subject.

Info about single-sex accomodation here : http://www.bristol.ac.uk/accommodati...uate/choosing/

(What 'discrimination'?)

ReputationRep:
    Echoing what others have said here: Bristol is in the centre of an aerospace hub, especially taking into account local areas such as Yeovil (Leonardo Helicopters, RNAS Yeovilton).

I can't speak against Leeds as I know nothing about it, but certainly I can put in a good word for the Bristol businesses.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.