Turn on thread page Beta

Should girls shave their arms and face? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I mean it sounds stupid but I just want to know what everyone’s opinion is?

I do shave my face. I'm a naturally hairy person and ain't got time to cream it off everytime so I just shave it. yeah it grows back after a couple of days but who cares.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of women wax their upper lip, and i’ve known plenty with dark arm hair to remove it. I don’t think anyone “should” have to shave anywhere if they don’t want to, it’s personal choice.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    People in general should do whatever they want with their own body

ReputationRep:
    hair is there for a reason :yep:

People should just do whatever they feel most comfortable with!

I personally pluck my upper lip and (occasionally) wax my side burns just because it gives a fresher look. I've never been one to fuss about arms or anything but I know a lot of people where it's a normality in their culture (Indian). Also I know some extremely pale people with extremely dark hair and they feel uncomfortable with the way their arms look without shaving.

I don't think women need to even shave their legs or armpits. What for? Men don't bother the majority of the time.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.