Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So my English language teacher set me a homework piece to write a story titled “The Gift”
    I would like to really impress her and also scare her at the same time by making a horror story but I have no idea what to write or what to include in my plan

Any ideas or storyline will really help!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Here are a few things to consider to hopefully start you heading in the right direction:

- What sort of elements do you like to see when you read or watch horrors?
    - Do you like supernatural elements or do you want it to be more realistic?
    - Do you think the gift should be something physical? Or will it be more of a talent/ability that might come with a negative side effect?
    - What sort of character(s) do you want to write about (e.g. age, gender) and how might that limit or influence the plot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    Here are a few things to consider to hopefully start you heading in the right direction:

- What sort of elements do you like to see when you read or watch horrors?
    - Do you like supernatural elements or do you want it to be more realistic?
    - Do you think the gift should be something physical? Or will it be more of a talent/ability that might come with a negative side effect?
    - What sort of character(s) do you want to write about (e.g. age, gender) and how might that limit or influence the plot?
    Thank you this is very helpful, would you mind reading my other post and let me know what you think please?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.