The Student Room Group

Girls only!! How tall do you like your men!?!?

Scroll to see replies

At 6'4 i can confirm that i am indeed regarded (at least height wise) as part of the master race. I have only ever had it taken as a good thing.
Original post by Rakas21
At 6'4 i can confirm that i am indeed regarded (at least height wise) as part of the master race. I have only ever had it taken as a good thing.

How tall were you at 17 bro? Need to know if I can become a member of the club ygm
Original post by UWS
Like they like their coffee?

i like them like my apple cider. Locked up in the basement.
I'm 18 and 5'1 & female and I'm really not bothered how tall guys are I'm used to everyone being taller than me
Original post by Anonymous
How tall were you at 17 bro? Need to know if I can become a member of the club ygm

Was always average until 15, had my growth spurt over the summer (suddenly became quite a bit taller than a girl i liked) and by 17 was 6'1. Peaked at 19 at 191cm (no shoes), 6'4.
Original post by Anonymous
Soooo ladies I was expecting all these positive comments😉☺️☺️☺️ was just thinking tho how much would height boost a guy’s attractiveness like if he’s an 8/10 already and is my height what would he be

lol doubt you're an 8 bro

i mean statistically if you were you would be lacking in other important traits (e.g. intelligence)

Spoiler

Reply 26
I’m 17 and I’m 5’5 and have had boyfriends who are 5’8 and 6’2 and I probably like 6’ ideally
Reply 27
Original post by Rakas21
Was always average until 15, had my growth spurt over the summer (suddenly became quite a bit taller than a girl i liked) and by 17 was 6'1. Peaked at 19 at 191cm (no shoes), 6'4.

Hate to break it to you but the maths isn't adding up
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Hate to break it to you but the maths isn't adding up

Going by the laymans 1 inch=2.5cm.
I'd like someone a couple inches taller than I am (I'm about 5'5''). So I like the guy to be at least 5'7'' or 5'8'' but an inch taller or even the same height as I am is fine if I really like him. I'm naturally attracted to guys who are the same height or taller than me. I've even had crushes on a few guys my height. So long as the guy is taller or at least as tall as I am then I don't really care much about height.
(edited 3 years ago)
kind, honest and loving.
Original post by kingpin x
Defo not shorter than me, I think i can vouch that comment for all ladies

nope - it really isn't important to me. I am 5'10" and my OH is 5'7"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending