The Student Room Group

GCSE- How to Revise for Chemistry & Biology (Edexcel 9-1)

Dear TSRs

I got 7 in my recent mocks but it looks like teacher given me marks on the higher side, I am targeting 8 in both Chemistry and Biology (Esexcel Board)

I have got the Revison Guides/ Workwooks from CGP and Pearson,

My parents have also ordered CGP parctice papers but they are of AQA board and are also planning to order the practice papers from LETTS and Collins (AQA board from Amazon)

Please can someone suggest me what should be the best revision plan for Chemistry and Biology. ( I know that revision plan that has worked for someone will not work for me but I surely I will got ideas about formualting a successful revison plan as I got only three months left and pressure/ stress is building up with each passing day)

I have tried downloding the material from the Pearson/Edexcel site but the latest material is locked and i am unable to download,

Will it be OK to do the AQA practice papers from LETTS , COLLINS and GGP?

What about savemyexams.co.uk, Is the membership worth for revison purposes?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by helpintransfer
Dear TSRs

I got 7 in my recent mocks but it looks like teacher given me marks on the higher side, I am targeting 8 in both Chemistry and Biology (Esexcel Board)

I have got the Revison Guides/ Workwooks from CGP and Pearson,

My parents have also ordered CGP parctice papers but they are of AQA board and are also planning to order the practice papers from LETTS and Collins (AQA board from Amazon)

Please can someone suggest me what should be the best revision plan for Chemistry and Biology. ( I know that revision plan that has worked for someone will not work for me but I surely I will got ideas about formualting a successful revison plan as I got only three months left and pressure/ stress is building up with each passing day)

I have tried downloding the material from the Pearson/Edexcel site but the latest material is locked and i am unable to download,

Will it be OK to do the AQA practice papers from LETTS , COLLINS and GGP?

What about savemyexams.co.uk, Is the membership worth for revison purposes?

Thanks in advance.

How are u getting on ?

Quick Reply