The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

LSBU - How is it? - Advance Vehicle Engineering

Hi Everyone!

I've been offered a place to study Advanced Vehicle Engineering at the LSBU.
Because I'm an international student, I haven't yet accepted this offer, although it does look very promising. I will visit the Campus on the 28th of February in order to take a lot at it myself, however there are a couple of questions I would like to ask you guys.

How is it to study at the LSBU? Is it a good university?
How is your overall experience studying there?
Is it really expensive?
Does it give you a good foundation for the future?
Does it have a good reputation?

I will also post another topic with questions regarding the course itself, so if you are studying Advanced Vehicle Engineering please take a quick look at it, I would appreciate every single answer/opinion!

Thank you very much!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
London
Lsbu is shockingly bad, I studied my BEng there and although most of the academic staff are great, the whole place is a dump and the fact you can get in there with the lowest of grades means the intelligence and maturity level of the students is pretty disgraceful. There is also (from what I've seen) a huge problem with exam cheating and giving extenuating circumstances or extensions to anyone who asks, which is pretty off putting when you're sweating blood to achieve well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending