Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I usually read mystery, satire, sometimes romance, thriller, etc.

Honestly, I'm open to any books. Drop the names of some of your favourite books! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The girl on the train by Paula Hawkin
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Have you read Dublin Murder Squad series by Tana French? It's great, kinda weird but also really dark. My faves (which I always recommend are): Down and Out in Paris and London by Orwell, The Oracle Glass by Judith Merkle Riley, The Three by Sarah Lotz, books by Mario Puzo or Donna Tartt, The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer, All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, The Martian by Andy Weir, my absolute number one - Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada.

ReputationRep:
    "Carol" by Patricia Highsmith. My favourite, though I'm not usually a fan of romance

ReputationRep:
    Try out graphic novels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waiz Stephen7)
    Try out graphic novels
    "Death Note" is a really good one.

ReputationRep:
    I like the books buy Zoe Sugg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulaxw)
    Have you read Dublin Murder Squad series by Tana French? It's great, kinda weird but also really dark. My faves (which I always recommend are): Down and Out in Paris and London by Orwell, The Oracle Glass by Judith Merkle Riley, The Three by Sarah Lotz, books by Mario Puzo or Donna Tartt, The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer, All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, The Martian by Andy Weir, my absolute number one - Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada.
    lists, please put it in lists next time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadsadgirl)
    Hmm, I usually read mystery, satire, sometimes romance, thriller, etc.

Honestly, I'm open to any books. Drop the names of some of your favourite books! Thanks
    A Study in Scarlet- by Arthur Conan Doyle. The very first Sherlock Holmes book.

If you love mystery you should read any book by Daphne Du Maurier. 'Rebecca' and 'Jamaican Inn' are my favourites.

ReputationRep:
    they both die at the end-adam silvera
    Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe- Benjamin alire saenz
    wonder- RJ palacio

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.