The Student Room Group

LLM Applications - UCL, LSE + King's

Hi,

Has anyone applied for the LLM programme in UCL, LSE or King's College London for full-time to start in September 2018?

I submitted an application to all three on Friday and I'm already getting so anxious!!! I have no clue if my application is strong enough and was wondering if anyone has received an offer or has been rejected? Or simply in the same boat as me and checking their emails everyday??

x

*sorry I posted my earlier thread in the wrong place so just tried posting it again!
Reply 1
Original post by euphrosyne
Hi,

Has anyone applied for the LLM programme in UCL, LSE or King's College London for full-time to start in September 2018?

I submitted an application to all three on Friday and I'm already getting so anxious!!! I have no clue if my application is strong enough and was wondering if anyone has received an offer or has been rejected? Or simply in the same boat as me and checking their emails everyday??

x

*sorry I posted my earlier thread in the wrong place so just tried posting it again!

I applied early because of Oxford but received offers from all 3, sadly I have declined then though! Best of luck with your application!
Reply 2
Original post by ruthflame57
I applied early because of Oxford but received offers from all 3, sadly I have declined then though! Best of luck with your application!

Oh my goodness congratulations, well done!! I’m assuming you’ve accepted Oxford?

May I ask what your grades are like and what university you’re doing your undergrad degree (which I assume is law)?
Reply 3
Original post by euphrosyne
Oh my goodness congratulations, well done!! I’m assuming you’ve accepted Oxford?

May I ask what your grades are like and what university you’re doing your undergrad degree (which I assume is law)?

Yeah I was lucky enough to get Oxford! Thank you!

My GCSEs were 3A*s, 4As, 4Bs and 1C. In AS Law I got an A and I am predicted an A* in Law and As in History, Sociology and Psychology. Like everyone else I still haven’t found out about my LNAT. I’m assuming it was at least okay at this point!
Reply 4
No, my mistake I misread! I’m doing undergrad!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Thanks for clarifying haha.

I’ve tried the link but it isn’t working, unless I’m being stupid and doing it wrong?
Reply 6
Ah got it, thank you!!
Reply 7
Hi I applied for this three too. I submitted the application form to King’s on Dec 6 and received an offer on Jan 6. The other two were submitted in late January. UCL said they normally need 6 weeks and LSE 8...I’m still waiting for their updates.

Be patient! The offers will come > <
What were your marks like if you don’t mind me asking and where did you do your undergrad? Congratulations on your offers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending