where can i find motivation to study? Watch

zmwxkhr
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so gcses are 3 months away and ive got holidays for a week now and ive made a whole to do list of stuff to do. but i can't even get started, i have absolutely no motivation. i know i want to do well in my exams but as soon as i sit down to start working, everything seems so difficult and i get so sidetracked and i just can't focus. also every little minor inconvenience seems to throw me off. didnt have my english book for writing an essay in so i played ps4 for hours and wasted the whole day. tf

h o w can i end this
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zmwxkhr)
so gcses are 3 months away and ive got holidays for a week now and ive made a whole to do list of stuff to do. but i can't even get started, i have absolutely no motivation. i know i want to do well in my exams but as soon as i sit down to start working, everything seems so difficult and i get so sidetracked and i just can't focus. also every little minor inconvenience seems to throw me off. didnt have my english book for writing an essay in so i played ps4 for hours and wasted the whole day. tf

h o w can i end this
12 weeks.

Think about what you want to do for your future and think about failing plus how you will feel.

A good timetable and break it down into parts. You can relax afterwards knowing you did your best or realise you werent able to take responsibility for your own life and messed up. Tour choice and stop making excuses.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate