Turn on thread page Beta

I told my crush I liked her!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    I texted my crush that I liked her! It was really spontaneous and I feel really better now I have it of off my chest. She doesn't like me back, but i knew that from the start. i may of been a coward texting her, but i could of never of told her in real life. )))))))))))))))00

great for you

Nice

ReputationRep:
    What did she tell you exactly

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy that you took the plunge and that you still seem positive after her response. Life is about taking risks!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
    What did she tell you exactly
    She just said it was nice of me to tell her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLinds)
    I'm happy that you took the plunge and that you still seem positive after her response. Life is about taking risks!
    I keep telling my friends to confess so I would be hypocritical if i didn't do it myself
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Good for you and thats a big step forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Good for you and thats a big step forward.
    Thank you. I feel like I can do anything after that.

Oh I remember you! It's good, now you have closure, well done!

Ahhh next time you should do it in person.. the thrill is so much better and in that moment, if you make it romantic enough, they might just kiss you.

Glad you did it though, crushes can be torturous! Don't go for the whole lets just be friends thing... its hard to not be angry after events like such and its perfectly natural to feel anger when you start moving on, being friends is just forcing something that was never there

ReputationRep:
    Well done! You did something a lot of people are too terrified to do.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I will follow in your footsteps soon... I hope.

Good for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    I will follow in your footsteps soon... I hope.

Good for you!
    Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ahhh next time you should do it in person.. the thrill is so much better and in that moment, if you make it romantic enough, they might just kiss you.

Glad you did it though, crushes can be torturous! Don't go for the whole lets just be friends thing... its hard to not be angry after events like such and its perfectly natural to feel anger when you start moving on, being friends is just forcing something that was never there
    I will try and do it in person next time, but this person I don't speak to a lot so I don't think I could of asked her if I could speak to her alone. I don't feel any anger so I think i'm fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh I remember you! It's good, now you have closure, well done!
    Thank you!!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Nice! More people should follow in your footsteps. Even if it doesn't work out, you got that huge weight off your chest.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Nice! More people should follow in your footsteps. Even if it doesn't work out, you got that huge weight off your chest.
    I know! I feel so light!! I'm so glad I did it. No regrets!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luckystars500)
    I texted my crush that I liked her! It was really spontaneous and I feel really better now I have it of off my chest. She doesn't like me back, but i knew that from the start. i may of been a coward texting her, but i could of never of told her in real life. )))))))))))))))00
    At least unlike some who do not, you will not be wondering 'What if...' Sorry it did not work this time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.