Turn on thread page Beta

Gowling WLG - Vac Scheme // Assessment Centre watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I have my AC at Gowling WLG on Tuesday I picked the afternoon slot and was wondering if any of you have any tips of what to expect?

The exercises we have been informed about are a drafting exercise and also a team working exercise?

Any advice? This is my first AC so I`m really nervous.

Also, when they say "drafting exercise" I presume they mean a letter to a client? So any tips on that will be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back?

ReputationRep:
    How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talullah399)
    Hi Guys,

I have my AC at Gowling WLG on Tuesday I picked the afternoon slot and was wondering if any of you have any tips of what to expect?

The exercises we have been informed about are a drafting exercise and also a team working exercise?

Any advice? This is my first AC so I`m really nervous.

Also, when they say "drafting exercise" I presume they mean a letter to a client? So any tips on that will be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

Sorry to hear you didn't get the vac scheme! My AC for Gowling isnt till the 27th and was wondering if you had any tips on the group and written exercise?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any help in preparing for this?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.