Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please explain to me how halls of residence and accommodation work at UCL as I’m a bit confused about the non-campus aspect of it!
    Thank you in advance
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lphillips4)
    Could someone please explain to me how halls of residence and accommodation work at UCL as I’m a bit confused about the non-campus aspect of it!
    Thank you in advance
    There are various different halls associated with UCL. Some of them are intercollegiate so you would share them with King’s students and other UoL students. The main difference will be the price and this will depend on the size of the room, en suite facilities, if you want a studio flat, how many people share the facilities, and if you want catered or self-catered. You’re living in London so they aren’t cheap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthflame57)
    There are various different halls associated with UCL. Some of them are intercollegiate so you would share them with King’s students and other UoL students. The main difference will be the price and this will depend on the size of the room, en suite facilities, if you want a studio flat, how many people share the facilities, and if you want catered or self-catered. You’re living in London so they aren’t cheap.
    Thanks for your response!

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.