Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really like the look of king's college London and their Law (LLB) with American law (JD) course. If you have any insight in this course could you tell me more about it as not much is coming up on YouTube. (also the question in the title)

Thank you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Robot)
    I really like the look of king's college London and their Law (LLB) with American law (JD) course. If you have any insight in this course could you tell me more about it as not much is coming up on YouTube. (also the question in the title)

Thank you
    As far as I know, it's an unparalleled law school, easily surpassing Oxford, Cambridge and especially LSE. UCL is an absolute joke compared to King's.

ReputationRep:
    Any solid RG will set you up nicely. Firms don’t really care about oxbridge at this point, they understand that they get other applicants just as good from other places. JD won’t be necessary if you have an LLB as you can do the bar exam with an LLB (in some cases a masters is required).

I’d recommend looking for a university with courses you like. Some will do more classic courses, others will be more progressive and include things like robotics and A.I. (Edinburgh has all of those courses for honours for example).

Best thing to do is pick a place you’ll like - unis will offer law specific open day talks that can help look into this further.

- LLB and LLM student with offers from magic circle and American firms.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.