Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Return. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeGeek)
    It was a joke tbh...

Haha! :teehee: Funny! Is this one of your clown jokes you’ve pulled out a hat? Magnificent! If you didn’t know, it has more than one use. You probably didn’t because you’re too busy thinking really hard about your crappy jokes. Best you keep your jokes to yourself and laugh at them, there’s nothing worse than a person laughing at their own jokes.

I never took your advice - don’t think your the best person to take advice from anyways.
    I fully respect your opinion there but also respectfully disagree with it.

I look forward to scrutinising your government’s legislative output and hopefully I can provide a unique insight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    I've been out of the loop for the last week or so as my PC is broken, so some context would be helpful

Fair enough and I wish you the best of luck

Yes, though you're further right than some other classical liberals I know
    Dayne said almost 4 weeks ago that Saunders and the libers unsolicited PMs broke the MHoC rules but has ruled that no punishment will be given today

ReputationRep:
    I didn’t think you’d agree with it so I’m not quite sure how you want me to react.

Well good luck because our legislative output has been quite good so far. Hopefully that unique insight doesn’t involve personal attacks motivated by pure hatred and idiocy...
    I don’t quite see why you feel the need to call me an idiot but I will wish you a good day anyway!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Connor27)
    I don’t quite see why you feel the need to call me an idiot but I will wish you a good day anyway!
    Don’t think you read it properly.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It was a joke tbh...

Haha! :teehee: Funny! Is this one of your clown jokes you’ve pulled out a hat? Magnificent! If you didn’t know, it has more than one use. You probably didn’t because you’re too busy thinking really hard about your crappy jokes. Best you keep your jokes to yourself and laugh at them, there’s nothing worse than a person laughing at their own jokes.

I never took your advice - don’t think your the best person to take advice from anyways.
    IS that really the best you can come up with? Once again proving that you are lying when you say that you care about the toxicity of the house, I can only assume you're trying to provoke Connor because when his black was turned into a month ban you were distraught at the idea that he's coming back and joined mobbsy getting lost at the bottom of a bottle.

ReputationRep:
    Don’t think you read it properly.
    Why not practice what you preach and your government attack dogs get upset about and cut this name calling out?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    IS that really the best you can come up with? Once again proving that you are lying when you say that you care about the toxicity of the house, I can only assume you're trying to provoke Connor because when his black was turned into a month ban you were distraught at the idea that he's coming back and joined mobbsy getting lost at the bottom of a bottle.
    Ha you’re asking me!

What has this got anything to do with the response to your rubbish joke. You’re really good at trying to change the topic - talking about me getting drunk. Night!

ReputationRep:
    I didn’t think you’d agree with it so I’m not quite sure how you want me to react.

Well good luck because our legislative output has been quite good so far. Hopefully that unique insight doesn’t involve personal attacks motivated by pure hatred and idiocy...
    Tommy1boy any comments on this “hostile” member?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Ha you’re asking me!

What has this got anything to do with the response to your rubbish joke. You’re really good at trying to change the topic - talking about me getting drunk. Night!
    It really is funny how vitriolically aggressive you get when anybody points out even the tiniest flaw in you, do you have a God complex or something?

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by JellyMilk)
    Welcome back
    Civility :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Tommy1boy any comments on this “hostile” member?
    No, but what I have learnt is that trying to be nice to you guys now means I will be tagged and called upon everytime you dont like something for me to condemn. Lesson learnt not to bother working with you and your group again.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Tommy1boy)
    No, but what I have learnt is that trying to be nice to you guys now means I will be tagged and called upon everytime you dont like something for me to condemn. Lesson learnt not to bother working with you and your group again.
    TL;DR shown your true colours that it was all an act just like CG claiming to call for an end to the toxicity.

Or is it that as a liberal MP you have an absurd definition of "hostile" which does not include getting needlessly aggressive and insulting in an attempt to provoke somebody who is being civil with you?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Tommy, your attempts to be civil on offsite communications are much appreciated. Your efforts also contributed in my decision to reform.

I think it is only right that you condemn the PM here though. I was called an idiot for no reason whatsoever, it was incredibly provocative and aggressive.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Tommy, your attempts to be civil on offsite communications are much appreciated. Your efforts also contributed in my decision to reform.

I think it is only right that you condemn the PM here though. I was called an idiot for no reason whatsoever, it was incredibly provocative and aggressive.
    You know you won't get anywhere because even for bigger things he refuses to speak up, I would be interested in and English-Liberal dictionary though so we can start using the correct language for them to understand what we're saying.

ReputationRep:
    Not really a surprise you have to revisit what you said about calling people out no matter their side because you definitely don’t.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    mobbsy getting lost at the bottom of a bottle.
    Ohhhh I get it haha. Mmm, did take me a while though tbh! Nowadays just end up zoning out of the endless stream of jokes I get about being an alcoholic - most are from my family though so is refreshing to get it from someone else for once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Not really a surprise you have to revisit what you said about calling people out no matter their side because you definitely don’t.
    You know you won't get anywhere because even for bigger things he refuses to speak up, I would be interested in and English-Liberal dictionary though so we can start using the correct language for them to understand what we're saying.

I presume you mean this - "Hopefully that unique insight doesn’t involve personal attacks motivated by pure hatred and idiocy..."

I happen to agree that before your ban, you were involved in personal attacks which, as far as I know, were motivated by hatred and idiocy. However you claim you have changed and that is what I want to see.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    But actions speak louder than words, and I hope in the weeks and months to come, that I will prove to the house that I am the reformed character that I am setting out to be.
    Looking forward to this. (not sarcasm, genuine intrigue)

(Original post by Snufkin)
    If anyone needs proof why Petros should never be the Liberal leader ever again, this is surely it.
    :hand: off-topic

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.