Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    If anyone needs proof why Petros should never be the Liberal leader ever again, this is surely it.
    If anyone needs proof that Snufkin is petty, this is surely it.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    :hand: off-topic

(Original post by Vitiate)
    If anyone needs proof that Snufkin is petty, this is surely it.
    Calm down, Petros knows I'm joking.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Tommy1boy)
    I presume you mean this - "Hopefully that unique insight doesn’t involve personal attacks motivated by pure hatred and idiocy..."

I happen to agree that before your ban, you were involved in personal attacks which, as far as I know, were motivated by hatred and idiocy. However you claim you have changed and that is what I want to see.
    So it's okay for CG to respond to courtesy with insults because....
    It's okay for CG to insult people for pointing out his hypocrisy because...
    It's okay for CG to idly sit back and do nothing as his members are racist, sexist, and homophobic because...

Or are you just too blind to see that CG is trying to engineer a toxic environment by insulting members without provocation in the hope of baiting them into actions he can then go on a reporting spree with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    So it's okay for CG to respond to courtesy with insults because....
    It's okay for CG to insult people for pointing out his hypocrisy because...
    It's okay for CG to idly sit back and do nothing as his members are racist, sexist, and homophobic because...

Or are you just too blind to see that CG is trying to engineer a toxic environment by insulting members without provocation in the hope of baiting them into actions he can then go on a reporting spree with?
    Ok i'm bored now. Unless its about policy, dont expect a response when you tag me in anything again.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Ok i'm bored now. Unless its about policy, dont expect a response when you tag me in anything again.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are just proving our point, and proving you are a liberal. You say something and refuse to defend it. And three days on I still await your dictionary that cites statements of superiority as intervention.

ReputationRep:
    But I thought you would call out behaviour like cgs on both sides, why aren’t you?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Welcome back to the house Connor, and thank you for your kind words, though I should point out that I did not do anything to help you retain your seat, I only acted in the way that the rules set forth, though I am glad that this resulted in you being able to continue in your role as I do think you can be a big benefit to this house in terms of legislative output and engaging debate.

I'm pleased that you have decided to step away from some of your prior actions and I would urge the house to treat this as a fresh start and give you the opportunity to show that you have changed in some of the ways that have damaged your reputation in the past.

ReputationRep:
    The title made me laugh "The Return" sounds like a Hollywood movie :lol:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.