Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello this is my first ever post or anything of this sense,
    I am 19 years old and am very sociable and without sounding like a **** a fairly popular person. However, I am still a virgin (not many know) and even though i have spoken to met up with and everything with a lot of unreal girls i am yet to get passed to that stage. Iv never had a girlfriend and only had my first ever proper kiss since starting university. I would say i get a fair bit of girls but i always get too anxious in the sense of, am I going to embarrass myself in kissing etc. Moral of the story I am most anxious by a mile about my penis size i never let anyone ever see it and i feel sick when i think about it and anything. i look and think about it everyday and having a good life socially and financially this factor in my head hinders it all!! The size is literally slightly longer than an iPhone 7. but in the mirror it looks like a joke!! When i see penises online or sometimes my friends I get jealous how odd that sounds but being a so called Alpha person a fear of being laughed at scares me. Any advice please and thank you

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the group man!

:lol: this thread went from 0-100 after you started to talk about your bush.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Most guys are insecure about their peckers.

And majority of girls don't really care, it's really how you use it that matters the most.

EDIT:I think girth is what counts!

ReputationRep:
    If you're as sociable as you say then you've nothing to worry about. It'll happen eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello this is my first ever post or anything of this sense,
    I am 19 years old and am very sociable and without sounding like a **** a fairly popular person. However, I am still a virgin (not many know) and even though i have spoken to met up with and everything with a lot of unreal girls i am yet to get passed to that stage. Iv never had a girlfriend and only had my first ever proper kiss since starting university. I would say i get a fair bit of girls but i always get too anxious in the sense of, am I going to embarrass myself in kissing etc. Moral of the story I am most anxious by a mile about my penis size i never let anyone ever see it and i feel sick when i think about it and anything. i look and think about it everyday and having a good life socially and financially this factor in my head hinders it all!! The size is literally slightly longer than an iPhone 7. but in the mirror it looks like a joke!! When i see penises online or sometimes my friends I get jealous how odd that sounds but being a so called Alpha person a fear of being laughed at scares me. Any advice please and thank you
    The average penis is actually 8 inches flaccid. They say its only about 5 but thats just so people dont feel so bad about themselves. All you need to do is be happy, thats what lifes all about man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seedapuss)
    The average penis is actually 8 inches flaccid. They say its only about 5 but thats just so people dont feel so bad about themselves. All you need to do is be happy, thats what lifes all about man
    How would you know if the average penis is "8 inches flaccid"?

Did you go around with a measuring tape and checked every guy you crossed paths with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seedapuss)
    What are you talking about...you dont see long things sticking out of jeans now do you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I lost it at the iphone 7 comparison

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckfeister)
    What are you talking about...you dont see long things sticking out of jeans now do you.
    I do actually

ReputationRep:
    What version of iPhone 7 are we talking here? Normal or plus?

ReputationRep:
    you sound really, really insecure. to the extreme.
    nobody in their right mind would care about their **** size. it's really a non-issue.
    girls don't dig this kind of insecurity.
    and dude, i'm in a relationship at 21, but still a virgin. take your time to find the right person who you want to spend your life with. don't throw away your virginity due to societal expectations and peer pressure.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    i'm in a relationship at 21, but still a virgin.
    Why u no smash doe??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Why u no smash doe??
    we're waiting until marriage, my dear chap.

ReputationRep:
    Man compared his penis to an iphone 7
    I lost my **** at that point
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    we're waiting until marriage, my dear chap.
    Fair enough man

ReputationRep:
    I can't even
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    Girls may worry their nether regions may end up looking like a kebab that's been dropped. Guys worry their sausage is not a perfectly straight extra large jumbo with flawless skin. But when you're eating said items you're not too bothered about how they look as long as they are what you ordered. Get comfortable with your naked body. Go to a few gyms and realise how little people care what your body in the changing rooms. You don't remember year 8 when someone messed up in a conversation. The sooner you stop caring the more you'll enjoy life

(Original post by The Night King)
    I lost it at the iphone 7 comparison
    ahahha was just checking if that is small thats all im sorry ahaha. liked if you get me

(Original post by james ionicbond)
    Man compared his penis to an iphone 7
    I lost my **** at that point
    ahahah is that bad just had a random epiphany and googled avarage size and then googled iphone dimensions ahaha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.