Turn on thread page Beta

Complicated mind and simple person watch

ReputationRep:
    I am a simple person with complicated mind and a student of mechanical engineering. In that field you should complicate less but I sometimes complicate things to much. What to do. And i costantly thiking in my free time and always I complicate things in my mind and so I am a bad decider.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ROGLogi)
    I am a simple person with complicated mind and a student of mechanical engineering. In that field you should complicate less but I sometimes complicate things to much. What to do. And i costantly thiking in my free time and always I complicate things in my mind and so I am a bad decider.
    Maybe go on a course or read a book on problem solving and decision making. It sounds as though you have difficulty seeing the wood for the trees or sorting out the relevant. Sounds like you need a reliable procedure to stick to which will make you more efficient and help you adopt good habits for better decisions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Maybe go on a course or read a book on problem solving and decision making. It sounds as though you have difficulty seeing the wood for the trees or sorting out the relevant. Sounds like you need a reliable procedure to stick to which will make you more efficient and help you adopt good habits for better decisions?
    Here is an example : I just love to see robots move and I want to try some course or something in robotics and I am not sure if I am the "man" for it or is my mind caplable enough for the programming and understatning everything so the complication starts

ReputationRep:
    Best thing to do if you're ever unsure of something is to simply research it - it will help you by miles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mach1av3lli)
    Best thing to do if you're ever unsure of something is to simply research it - it will help you by miles.
    Is it possible that a person can reach a moment in ther brains and it gives him a lot of concetration and better understating of things... Is it normal ? Like it's on a 100% working state

ReputationRep:
    Sure it's normal, I'm in that state the majority of the time but it's important to just calm down and relax yourself and your mind as well. If you mean that you're finding it hard to concentrate a lot , then you can either go see a doctor who can prescribe things for you if they believe you need them (an example being modafinil) or for home-remedies of a sort you can also do things such as meditation to increase your capacity to concentrate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mach1av3lli)
    Sure it's normal, I'm in that state the majority of the time but it's important to just calm down and relax yourself and your mind as well. If you mean that you're finding it hard to concentrate a lot , then you can either go see a doctor who can prescribe things for you if they believe you need them (an example being modafinil) or for home-remedies of a sort you can also do things such as meditation to increase your capacity to concentrate
    And how do you reach that? I kinda feel somekind of a pressure at the back of the head. That is probably not good. Not a lot just sometimes in classes I wonder maybe I really I need to just relax.

ReputationRep:
    It's not good no, but not in a serious way - they are just tension headaches. You just need to learn to relax more and be less anxious, being alert all the time like you are

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.