Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got 20 on the multiple choice which I wasn't particularly happy with but at least it's above the average score, I'm still waiting on a reply from UCL but I've got an offer of AAB from Bristol so I guess they were happy with 20, should I giving up hope on UCL aha? I've been waiting since October for a reply and it's stressing me out majorly

ReputationRep:
    Lol I also got 20 - the rejection form Oxford despite my grades makes sense now haha!

I also reallt want UCL

I have Kings though

Kinda hoping for LSE because I cant be bothered with the kings scholarship essay!

ReputationRep:
    18/42 and a rejection from KCL.

However as an international student whose mother tongue isn't English, I am happy with myself
    Got all my other offers although they aren't that prestigious - QMUL, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EDM2000)
    I got 20 on the multiple choice which I wasn't particularly happy with but at least it's above the average score, I'm still waiting on a reply from UCL but I've got an offer of AAB from Bristol so I guess they were happy with 20, should I giving up hope on UCL aha? I've been waiting since October for a reply and it's stressing me out majorly
    Nope! I got an offer from UCL with 21. I was waiting since mid october too and found out in January.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I only got 13. So got rejected by oxford. But I’ve got offers from Durham, LSE and Leeds. Still waiting on kings but prepared for the rejection due to LNAT!

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Oxford, UCL, KCL, Durham and Bristol (yes, all LNAT universities, potentially regretting this but oh well lol) on October 3rd, 2017.

I received my LNAT results last Thursday (15th Feb) and got a 19.

I was rejected by UCL and Oxford pre-interview, understandable with my LNAT score.

Have conditional offers from Durham and Bristol!

Waiting on KCL. Do you think I could receive an offer from King's, even with this LNAT score?

My predicted grade is 42/45 (International Baccalaureate Diploma), just to give some context.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickyfregonesi)
    I applied to Oxford, UCL, KCL, Durham and Bristol (yes, all LNAT universities, potentially regretting this but oh well lol) on October 3rd, 2017.

I received my LNAT results last Thursday (15th Feb) and got a 19.

I was rejected by UCL and Oxford pre-interview, understandable with my LNAT score.

Have conditional offers from Durham and Bristol!

Waiting on KCL. Do you think I could receive an offer from King's, even with this LNAT score?

My predicted grade is 42/45 (International Baccalaureate Diploma), just to give some context.
    Some FOI requests in the past have shown that KCL had admitted people with 18 on their LNAT in years where the average score has been much higher (21/22).

Hopefully the other parts of your application are strong and they will offer you a spot!

ReputationRep:
    I got 30/42 in my multiple choice!

My two LNAT unis were Oxford and Bristol which I put down as my firm and insurance! I received offers from my other three unis but I kinda regret not applying for UCL out of fear of not doing well in my LNAT - oh well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCDCo)
    Some FOI requests in the past have shown that KCL had admitted people with 18 on their LNAT in years where the average score has been much higher (21/22).

Hopefully the other parts of your application are strong and they will offer you a spot!
    Thank you very much for this information, it has definitely given me some hope!

I do believe that my application is strong, but lets see!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from UCL this week?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask when you recieved the offer and what your predicted grades are ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlotta1134)
    Lol I only got 13. So got rejected by oxford. But I’ve got offers from Durham, LSE and Leeds. Still waiting on kings but prepared for the rejection due to LNAT!
    That's really really good!! I've applied to Durham too.. got 17 on LNAT but haven't heard back from any of the two LNAT unis, which are KCL and Durham...I'm sure you'll get KCL as well since your application was good enough for LSE. Mind telling me what curriculum you study and what are your predicted grades? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    NEED SOME ADVICE

I have received offers from Bristol and Nottingham both AAB. I like both Unis but cannot decide between the two as where to go. Anyone have any personal opinions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxj1015)
    NEED SOME ADVICE

I have received offers from Bristol and Nottingham both AAB. I like both Unis but cannot decide between the two as where to go. Anyone have any personal opinions?
    I looked around both and I'd have to say Nottingham, the campus was gorgeous and so was the city, while the course appealed as well.

What did you get on your LNA and predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arisapo)
    I looked around both and I'd have to say Nottingham, the campus was gorgeous and so was the city, while the course appealed as well.

What did you get on your LNA and predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
    Yeah same I really liked Nottingham too, especially the campus aspect. I got 23 on LNAT and my predicted grades are AAA, but more likely to get AAB

ReputationRep:
    I got 29/42, however I only applied to KCL with the score. Is there any way I could use the score for something else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 18otubridy)
    I got 29/42, however I only applied to KCL with the score. Is there any way I could use the score for something else?
    Did you get an offer from KCL? What is your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaabriella)
    Did you get an offer from KCL? What is your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
    Yeah i got an offer for 36 with 766 in HL. I was predicted a 40.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 18otubridy)
    Yeah i got an offer for 36 with 766 in HL. I was predicted a 40.
    Congradualations!! I'm still waiting for decision from KCL, I applied for English Law and French Law and got predicted IB 41, my concern is that I messed up my LNAT
    What did you get for your LNAT?
    X Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaabriella)
    Congradualations!! I'm still waiting for decision from KCL, I applied for English Law and French Law and got predicted IB 41, my concern is that I messed up my LNAT
    What did you get for your LNAT?
    X Thanks.
    Hi, if it’s any consolation I got 21 for my LNAT and still got an offer! I’m an international student by the way
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.