Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m0nst3rMUNCHkin)
    I got 30/42 in my multiple choice!

My two LNAT unis were Oxford and Bristol which I put down as my firm and insurance! I received offers from my other three unis but I kinda regret not applying for UCL out of fear of not doing well in my LNAT - oh well!
    Congratz on your offers!!

What A-levels and predicted grades do you have ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wantodothebest)
    Lol I also got 20 - the rejection form Oxford despite my grades makes sense now haha!

I also reallt want UCL

I have Kings though

Kinda hoping for LSE because I cant be bothered with the kings scholarship essay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlotta1134)
    Lol I only got 13. So got rejected by oxford. But I’ve got offers from Durham, LSE and Leeds. Still waiting on kings but prepared for the rejection due to LNAT!

ReputationRep:
    Lots of great offers - Scottish unis so slow to reply. 😤 Waiting for Edinburgh Strathclyde and Glasgow (Unconditional from Aberdeen in December) LNAT score 28.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaabriella)
    Congradualations!! I'm still waiting for decision from KCL, I applied for English Law and French Law and got predicted IB 41, my concern is that I messed up my LNAT
    What did you get for your LNAT?
    X Thanks.
    I got a 29/42, Kings accepted me 2 days after submission

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark jam)

Sorry this is a bit late but 1) Thank you and 2) I was predicted A* Philosophy, A History and A English Literature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcc1911)
    Lots of great offers - Scottish unis so slow to reply. 😤 Waiting for Edinburgh Strathclyde and Glasgow (Unconditional from Aberdeen in December) LNAT score 28.
    Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alim0202)
    Have you heard anything yet?
    Yes have email from Glasgow University saying I have an offer but this hasn't been updated on Track yet. Frustrating! What about you? Also have had uncon from Strathclyde. Nothing from Edinburgh.

ReputationRep:

Thanks! Just got rejected from UCL and LSE but very happy with Kings..

A*A*A* in English Lit, Physics and Chem

A* in EPQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcc1911)
    Yes have email from Glasgow University saying I have an offer but this hasn't been updated on Track yet. Frustrating! What about you? Also have had uncon from Strathclyde. Nothing from Edinburgh.
    Offer from Glasgow, Aberdeen and Dundee nothing from Edinburgh and nothing from Strath for the Clinical Law course - wish they would hurry up

ReputationRep:
    Have posted in a few other places but seems relevant to post here too.

Offer for UCL. LNAT Score: 26.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alim0202)
    Offer from Glasgow, Aberdeen and Dundee nothing from Edinburgh and nothing from Strath for the Clinical Law course - wish they would hurry up
    Got offer from Dundee and Aberdeen ages ago. When did your Glasgow offer come in?

ReputationRep:
    Yep offer from Dundee and Aberdeen in November but just last week for Glasgow

ReputationRep:

Geography predicted A*
    Psychology predicted A
    Politics predicted A* (got 93UMS in AS)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaabriella)
    That's really really good!! I've applied to Durham too.. got 17 on LNAT but haven't heard back from any of the two LNAT unis, which are KCL and Durham...I'm sure you'll get KCL as well since your application was good enough for LSE. Mind telling me what curriculum you study and what are your predicted grades? Thanks.
    I was rejected from kings!!
    I am doing geography, psychology and politics A level predicted A* A*A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlotta1134)
    I was rejected from kings!!
    I am doing geography, psychology and politics A level predicted A* A*A
    :P Sorry to hear that I was rejected from KCL as well like a month ago but got into Durham!! I'm probably firm it since I fell in love with it! What uni are you going to firm?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.