Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxj1015)
    I got 23/42 in the LNAT
    Excellent! well done!

ReputationRep:
    I got 18, which is better than I thought I would but still below the average so do you think I should give up hoping for offers from LNAT universities now? Hoping to go to Nottingham or Kings

ReputationRep:
    My LNAT unis were Oxford and Notts and received offers for both.. still haven't received my results yet.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Got mine today and got 23/42

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakilaaa)
    My LNAT unis were Oxford and Notts and received offers for both.. still haven't received my results yet.
    Have you checked your email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debra W)
    Have you checked your email?
    Yep. I heard they send them in batches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakilaaa)
    Yep. I heard they send them in batches.
    Oh Gosh! Hope you get your results soon. I've actually gone into depression mode! Was convinced I got at least 35 loooool!

ReputationRep:
    Excellent! well done!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alecpitman98)
    Got mine today, 20/42. Does anyone know if this is a good score? The average was 19.9
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Oh Gosh! Hope you get your results soon. I've actually gone into depression mode! Was convinced I got at least 35 loooool!
    whattttt 35? I thought the average in the country is in the early 20s. what did you acc get if you don't mind me asking? and have you heard from your lnat unis? also, how was the email formatted. did it just state the score or was a doc attached? sorry for all these questions ☺

ReputationRep:
    Got mine as well. Apparently I scored 32. To be honest I wasn't expecting anything more than 28 so I was a bit shocked by the result. Good luck to all of you still waiting for offers and results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BogdanC)
    Got mine as well. Apparently I scored 32. To be honest I wasn't expecting anything more than 28 so I was a bit shocked by the result. Good luck to all of you still waiting for offers and results!
    Congrats on that score! What unis did you apply to and which ones gave you an offer ))

ReputationRep:
    I got 32! I’m shocked but so happy. Applied to and got offers from King’s, UCL and Bristol. Mildly wish I’d applied to Oxford now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arisapo)
    I got 18, which is better than I thought I would but still below the average so do you think I should give up hoping for offers from LNAT universities now? Hoping to go to Nottingham or Kings

No don't! Your entire application will be taken into account. Stay positive!

ReputationRep:
    Hey so average was pretty cool at 19.9, I ended up getting 28 which I am quite happy with. Part of me wishes I had applied to more than just one LNAT uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scruffyjo)
    Congrats on that score! What unis did you apply to and which ones gave you an offer ))
    Thank you very much. I applied to King's UCL, Queen Mary and Warwick. Got offers from all of them apart from Warwick which is a bit odd, given that from I've heard they are pretty quick to respond. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    32/42!

ReputationRep:
    I got 21, kinda happy kinda miffed.
    I’m still waiting to hear back from Bristol which is my only LNAT uni. Not too sure how to feel about it to be honest. I just hope my essay is decent lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BogdanC)
    Thank you very much. I applied to King's UCL, Queen Mary and Warwick. Got offers from all of them apart from Warwick which is a bit odd, given that from I've heard they are pretty quick to respond. How about you?
    My dream school is UCL! Unfortunately, they are the only one that has yet to reply :/ I’ve got offers firm kings, Bristol and Warwick. Rejected from lse

I have yet to receive my lnat results

When did you take the lnat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scruffyjo)
    My dream school is UCL! Unfortunately, they are the only one that has yet to reply :/ I’ve got offers firm kings, Bristol and Warwick. Rejected from lse

I have yet to receive my lnat results

When did you take the lnat
    I have a hard time choosing between Cambridge and UCL as my first. In UCL is my dream school as well from some points of view. Good luck with it. The waiting is nerve wrecking but I am sure it will pay off. Either way you got offers from other top unis, so congrats on those!

Well I took it on the 27th of November, more than one month after I applied.A bit late but I wanted more time to prepare.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 14, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.