Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BogdanC)
    I have a hard time choosing between Cambridge and UCL as my first. In UCL is my dream school as well from some points of view. Good luck with it. The waiting is nerve wrecking but I am sure it will pay off. Either way you got offers from other top unis, so congrats on those!

Well I took it on the 27th of November, more than one month after I applied.A bit late but I wanted more time to prepare.
    Nice job! Thanks for the well wishes! All the best in your future endeavours
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I got 21 but have been rejected from nearly all of my choices because I do not have any recent studies (mature student) - given my success in business I didn't think this would be an issue. I guess I will see what comes up in clearing lol.

ReputationRep:
    Quick question! How do they decide which batch are you - when giving out the results? By last name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scruffyjo)
    Nice job! Thanks for the well wishes! All the best in your future endeavours
    Thank you very much. Good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scruffyjo)
    Quick question! How do they decide which batch are you - when giving out the results? By last name?
    I don't think It is by last name, my last name begins with A and I haven't recieved mine yet. maybe by lnat Id No.?

ReputationRep:
    Got 27. Little disappointed which I know is crazy when the average is below 20, but still, I'll take it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakilaaa)
    I don't think It is by last name, my last name begins with A and I haven't recieved mine yet. maybe by lnat Id No.?
    Hmm! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debra W)
    Have you got yours yet?
    not yet but apparently people have gotten them so I hope I will soon!

ReputationRep:
    Accidentally posted on an old account - 27 for me then. It's fine, I got into Bristol out of my LNAT choices so I'm happy with that at the very least and Kings/Nottingham haven't rejected me yet so I'm assuming it's good enough for them too. Wanted higher, but I'll never be happy scoring lower than anyone else, can't change that aha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayWithMarkers)
    Accidentally posted on an old account - 27 for me then. It's fine, I got into Bristol out of my LNAT choices so I'm happy with that at the very least and Kings/Nottingham haven't rejected me yet so I'm assuming it's good enough for them too. Wanted higher, but I'll never be happy scoring lower than anyone else, can't change that aha.
    When did you apply to KCL just out of curiosity? Congrats on your results!

ReputationRep:
    28, got an email just a minute ago. Kind of hoped for more but I guess it's still relatively good

ReputationRep:
    Got 24/42

ReputationRep:
    I got 25! I’m actually really happy!

ReputationRep:
    I got 23.... bit dissapointing, to be honest. So glad I have an offer from UCL already or I'd be panicking like crazy now.

ReputationRep:
    I got 18 too and am waiting on hearing from Nottingham, I really hope I get in as have heard from all the other uni's, really can't tell whether it's good or bad :/

ReputationRep:
    i got 16 so i’m kinda disappointed but i’ve already got an unconditional to edinburgh for scots law so not too upset

ReputationRep:
    i got 20 and got kings durham and bris, waiting on UCL

ReputationRep:
    I'm really disappointed in mine I got 15, I doubt I'll get an offer from Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    I just received my LNAT multiple choice score about 4 minutes ago, check your email guys!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a 28, hoped for a bit more but I'm really happy, I wonder why Edinburgh hasn't replied to me yet

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.