Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got 28. A little surprised, as I scored 35/36 in all my practice papers - I think it must have been a tough test! I got an offer from Oxford, so 28 must be pretty decent for this year. Still, mildly disappointed I didn't get above 30!

ReputationRep:
    Got 29, not too upset

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I got 21/40. My results were kinda expected since I felt horrible after my LNAT.

I received an offer from Nottingham and still waiting for UCL. I am honestly losing hope for UCL with this result. Regardless, all the best for those still waiting to hear from a LNAT uni!

ReputationRep:
    Got 22. Received offers from Durham, Bristol, Warwick. Rejected pre-interview from Oxford - most likely due to this result!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oli19919)
    Got 22. Received offers from Durham, Bristol, Warwick. Rejected pre-interview from Oxford - most likely due to this result!
    Oxford pre-rejection too have you heard back from all your unis?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    26 here!

Happy with above 20, this should put me in a good position to at least be competitive with KCL/UCL for which I am applying (Mature Student).

ReputationRep:
    I got 28 and I'm not super happy with it but I guess I can't really do anything about it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infiinitee_)
    Oxford pre-rejection too have you heard back from all your unis?
    Just waiting for LSE as applied to them in late January, wbu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oli19919)
    Just waiting for LSE as applied to them in late January, wbu
    UCL and pretty sure it’s a rejection now tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahi1039)
    i got 16 so i’m kinda disappointed but i’ve already got an unconditional to edinburgh for scots law so not too upset

Congrats on your offer to Edinburgh! Would you mind me asking if you are a Scots/EU applicant? I'm a Scottish applicant still waiting to hear back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lokixyy123)
    i got 20 and got kings durham and bris, waiting on UCL
    Hey, are you a home applicant? Also congratulations on your score and those fabulous offers!

ReputationRep:
    I got 21 and got an offer from KCL whilst still waiting for UCL (literally expecting the rejection)

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to leave a comment to say a massive congratulations to everyone who has gotten a decent score, and to those who have uni offers! Sad and shocked to learn I got 13. All my practice ones were 24/22/21 scores. I don't know what went wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_Grace)
    Congrats on your offer to Edinburgh! Would you mind me asking if you are a Scots/EU applicant? I'm a Scottish applicant still waiting to hear back.
    Thank you! yeah i’m a scottish applicant, most of my friends haven’t heard back so don’t worry, i’m sure you’ll get one soon!

ReputationRep:
    I got 21 and got an offer from KCL whilst still waiting for UCL (literally expecting the rejection)
    Congrats! Can I ask when you heard back from Kings? Im still waiting on them to reply to me,

ReputationRep:
    I got mine, 24! Quite pleased with that, I remember leaving the centre having no idea how it went.

ReputationRep:
    I got 15 (knew it went bad, perhaps not that bad) although I was still offered a place by Bristol, assume my essay picked me up a lot as I was quite knowledgable on the subject. Congrats to all the folk getting 20 ! So many of you are disappointed, but I'm in awe of your skills - you should be proud.

I just wanted to know if those who got high scores spent a lot of time practicing the test/books? Or did it just come through naturally?

ReputationRep:
    Got a 20, I have an offer from Durham and understandable rejections from UCL and Oxford. What would my chances be like for Kings?

ReputationRep:
    I got 24 and I'm still waiting for KCL (my first choice)
    good luck though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silvia123)
    Congrats! Can I ask when you heard back from Kings? Im still waiting on them to reply to me,
    I got my reply sometime in mid-December. I applied pre-Oxford deadline. Best of luck to you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 14, 2018

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.