Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scruffyjo)
    I’m sure you’d get kings! I got 22 and got accepted by kings.
    I also got 22 and am still waiting for kings... Just wondering when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Got 23/42. Bit disappointed but have an offer from Durham, QMUL and Leeds. Still waiting on KCL though! Unsure which one I should pick if I get KCL. What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    I got 23/42, don’t know where that places me in the grand scheme of things, just happy it’s above average! I’m Scottish, so Glasgow is the only LNAT uni I’ve applied to but not heard back yet - has anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    Got 24. Have unconditional offers from Durham and KCL, conditional offer from Edinburgh and rejection from LSE.
    Waiting on UCL!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I got 25 which is neither here nor there but I guess I'm pretty happy! I'm expecting a UCL rejection now, but I already had my Kings offer and they're my first choice anyway so I don't really mind

ReputationRep:
    I got 26 on my LNAT and haven’t heard from Glasgow either. Where else did you apply? I’ve got an unconditional from Aberdeen but have yet to hear back from Edinburgh, Dundee, Strathclyde and Glasgow. Have you heard of anyone else hearing back from Glasgow? Or any other universities in Scotland?

ReputationRep:
    Just received my LNAT score. I got 31/40, and I received offers from Bristol and Nottingham. I got invited to interview at Oxford, but rejected afterwards. Anyone else in a similar position?

ReputationRep:
    In the exact same position as you, unconditional from Aberdeen waiting on those other four though. Do you mind me asking what your higher results were? I’ve heard that Strathclyde should be sending out offers for law without the next week but I’m not 100% sure if it’s true...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1609rosieSmith)
    In the exact same position as you, unconditional from Aberdeen waiting on those other four though. Do you mind me asking what your higher results were? I’ve heard that Strathclyde should be sending out offers for law without the next week but I’m not 100% sure if it’s true...
    I got AAAAA in my highers last year. What did you get? It would be good if Strathclyde get back this week, although I have no intention of actually going there or to dundee if I can avoid it

ReputationRep:
    27/30 in LNAT. Accepted by KCL, Bristol and Durham; rejected by LSE and waiting for Leeds

ReputationRep:
    I got 21/42 - bit disappointing but above average. I imagine my essay was a lot higher.

Had an offer from Bristol and was rejected pre-interview by Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImyWatkins)
    I got 21/42 - bit disappointing but above average. I imagine my essay was a lot higher.

Had an offer from Bristol and was rejected pre-interview by Oxford.
    Did you get the email just now? Congrats on your offers x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silvia123)
    Did you get the email just now? Congrats on your offers x
    Yes I just did - I think Pearson send them in batches. Have you heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    Found out I got 18/42, which is better than I expected but probably still not good enough for offers as the average is around 19.

I've already been rejected from UCL but do you think I stand a chance with Kings or Nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I just did - I think Pearson send them in batches. Have you heard yet?
    Nope Im still waiting, the suspense is killing me!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nope Im still waiting, the suspense is killing me!!!
    Ugh I know! Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Ive got offers from QMUL, LSE, Warwick, rejected from Oxford and waiting for Kings, how about you?
    Oxford (rejected) and then offers from Bristol, Exeter, Sussex and Portsmouth.
    I have put Bristol as my firm and Exeter as my insurance, but I really want to go to Bristol! Just need to get the grades now aha! Would be easier if I stopped getting so much homework!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rnv)
    27/42!
    Hey, I also just saw I got 27/42! I found most parts pretty tricky, so I'm glad. I also applied to UCL and Bristol as my LNAT universities and got offers from both.

ReputationRep:
    Oxford (rejected) and then offers from Bristol, Exeter, Sussex and Portsmouth.
    I have put Bristol as my firm and Exeter as my insurance, but I really want to go to Bristol! Just need to get the grades now aha! Would be easier if I stopped getting so much homework!
    That's great! What grades do you need for Bristol? Im sure you'll do just fine, dont worry about it! Trust me its like I finish one piece and I get another smh

ReputationRep:
    Got 19/42. Happy with that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.