Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silvia123)
    That's great! What grades do you need for Bristol? Im sure you'll do just fine, dont worry about it! Trust me its like I finish one piece and I get another smh
    Aha thanks! I need AAA for Bristol - same as for Exeter, but Exeter are likely to be more lenient if I were to get less than that. I have heard of people getting BBB and doing law there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by new1234)
    I got 21 and got an offer from UCL! Maybe the essay will hope.
    Thank you for the comforting reply. Your essay must have been amazinggg and congrats on your offer!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!! Honestly I think the essay really contributes for UCL.
    A*AA predictions. Let me know if you want to know anything else.
    congrats on your offer and result. I'm still waiting on UCL and got a 22 too. what were your AS/GCSE grades like?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I got 18, I thought I got like 10 panicked in the test and did not really revise beforehand. My own fault really. Got rejected from KCL, Oxford, QML and LSE. LSE rejected me due to my personal statement, I thought I might be lucky as they kept me for a while and put me in the gathered field, so was disappointing. QML didn’t even consider me due to my age (20) on an Access course. Oxford for obvious reason and KCL.. should have done better on LNAT. So I have had to go with LSB as they are the only ones who have accepted me 😂 perhaps I set my sights to high! However 18 is better than 0. So if any of you are struggling like me! You’re not the only one :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hey, glad we've got each other. How are you feeling? Do you have any idea what you're going to do now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyMac1)
    Hey, glad we've got each other. How are you feeling? Do you have any idea what you're going to do now?
    I assume this is to me? Fine I was hoping for LSE, but with acceptance rates really low its just the way it is. LSB is a highly rated university. So I am content. However, it does make one feel unworthy when you keep being rejected.

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Dundee, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh Napier (would have applied to Edinburgh but only got AAAAB in higher so thought I would probably be rejected). Got unconditional offers from Aberdeen and Dundee, application sent on December 5th. I’ve not heard of anyone hearing back from Glasgow yet, and it’s my first choice so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

ReputationRep:
    I want to study medicine or biology at Newcastle (my dream uni)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BovairdGrace)
    I applied to Dundee, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh Napier (would have applied to Edinburgh but only got AAAAB in higher so thought I would probably be rejected). Got unconditional offers from Aberdeen and Dundee, application sent on December 5th. I’ve not heard of anyone hearing back from Glasgow yet, and it’s my first choice so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!
    I’ve heard that Glasgow were waiting for us to hear back from Pearson before they sent out offers so I’d imagine they’re coming soon! Well done on aberdeen and dundee, are either of those your 2nd choice if you don’t get into Glasgow? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sd1909)
    Got 23/42. Bit disappointed but have an offer from Durham, QMUL and Leeds. Still waiting on KCL though! Unsure which one I should pick if I get KCL. What do you guys think?
    I you don't mind moving out (I'm assuming you live in London) then definitely Durham; otherwise King's is a great choice.

ReputationRep:
    Just in case anyone here’s waiting for a PPL offer at King’s, I got an unconditional with a LNAT score of 29, so anything higher or there abouts should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zdry)
    Hey, I also just saw I got 27/42! I found most parts pretty tricky, so I'm glad. I also applied to UCL and Bristol as my LNAT universities and got offers from both.
    Don't worry I found it really hard too! I got an offer from Bristol as well but didn't apply UCL, well done though!

ReputationRep:
    Got 20, 0.1 above average lol. I got my offer from Durham back in November so its not like it matters. I suppose either Durhams not fussed/looks at grades more, or I did particularly well on the essay. I did feel like the essay went well and that I was mostly guessing on the mcq so the result is not surprising.

ReputationRep:
    29/42. Did not apply to any law courses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lokixyy123)
    i got 20 and got kings durham and bris, waiting on UCL
    if you don't mind me asking what are your GCSE grades and predicted a level? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justgettingthere)
    I also got 22 and am still waiting for kings... Just wondering when did you apply?
    18 September 2017

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!! Honestly I think the essay really contributes for UCL.
    A*AA predictions. Let me know if you want to know anything else.
    Thanks congratulations once again. Have you applied anywhere else and when did you hear back from UCL?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I also applied pre-oxford deadline, have received replies from my other unis, just waiting on Kings so I can firm my first choice!
    Thank you! I also applied pre-oxford deadline, have received replies from my other unis, just waiting on Kings so I can firm my first choice!
    Good luck to the both of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by budumbumtsh)
    Got a 20, I have an offer from Durham and understandable rejections from UCL and Oxford. What would my chances be like for Kings?
    I saw two other students on this thread who are holding offers with 20 and 21, so good luck, I think it’s within reasonable grasp. King’s is my first choice too (-:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how much UCL weighs the essay? I’ve gotten a pretty dismal score of 21 on the MCQ but haven’t heard back from UCL. Really want to get an offer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.