Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What sort of people are on TSR? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    You might be correct. I’m not a fan of politics so I just gave a random wing. I personally prefer KFC wings:rofl:
    loool, I got really into politics in my first few years of uni, after dealing with students and their self-entitled, stone-the-Brexiteer-Nazis attitude, it's best to leave political discussion as a manipulative weapon to drive people apart.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by constantine2016)
    She was clearly trying to make you regret the day you rejected her. Apparently lesbians wanted to shag her too. :lol:

I'll be pissing myself laughing if her location is Croydon.
    Probably...been through this twice though. It’s a long story. She hit on me a few months back and had those crazy fits...then I just patched her for like forever. Then she apologised and was acting nice, so I just talked to her like normal people do. But just before she got banned recently or whatever, she got mad again (the house invitation rejection triggered it most likely). She did tell me how women wanted her too😂 Good on her. I found it funny though because she was like “see the 550 notification on top left? Those are the men and women who want to f*** me!” while on the right it said she had 10 messages and like 40 profile views....seems legit

ReputationRep:
    A ex-user on TSR who would get butt-hurt over everything, blow up at people, and then edit or delete her posts to make it look like she was a victim of bullying.
    (Original post by UWS)
    She got mad at me because I didn't respond to her thirsty advances. Already told her I have a girlfriend but apparently that wasn't enough for her to stop trying to get at me. Such a homewrecker and I'm convinced they're a catfish.
    Same man. Not the gf part, just the thirsty advances. Said a lot of vile stuff too for no reason. Also what surprised me most was that she literally saw herself as some type of goddess or something. Or literally...a queen:rofl: in her eyes she was the most attractive girl to walk this earth and that all men must want to have sex with her.
    everyone calm down

she'll probs come back and then everyone can reconcile

Go ahead. Be wary though, she was really nice on my wall...you should see my pm’s lol
    were you two dating or smth...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    everyone calm down

she'll probs come back and then everyone can reconcile

were you two dating or smth...
    I doubt she'll come back. She got savaged pretty badly on a thread she made.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    you two dating or smth...
    Da f***?😵 No, she just made it seem that way

ReputationRep:
    Da f***?😵 No, she just made it seem that way
    lmao why that emoji? why did she show you her face and you were like nah

soz i just need a good bedtime story before bed like

ReputationRep:
    Probably...been through this twice though. It’s a long story. She hit on me a few months back and had those crazy fits...then I just patched her for like forever. Then she apologised and was acting nice, so I just talked to her like normal people do. But just before she got banned recently or whatever, she got mad again (the house invitation rejection triggered it most likely). She did tell me how women wanted her too😂 Good on her. I found it funny though because she was like “see the 550 notification on top left? Those are the men and women who want to f*** me!” while on the right it said she had 10 messages and like 40 profile views....seems legit
    I thought she only liked white guys though. :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    lmao why that emoji? why did she show you her face and you were like nah

soz i just need a good bedtime story before bed like
    Cause she’s like batshit crazy man:laugh: I don’t even know how to explain it, you need to experience first hand. She has those trigger points where she switches personality to frickin Joseph Stalin lol

ReputationRep:
    1. people who are batshit insane. E.g. Salt Queen, Samthefootball.
    2. Lonely virgins which is 99% of TSR.
    Salt Queen is by far one of the most toxic members of this already toxic community

i wouldn't go too much in depth with her bull****ery as everyone knows she hoes around but the fact she would lie about studying law makes law students shudder to the core. the psycho even ripped up her sister's passport :toofunny:

i would bet she is still on this site, as the needy attention seeking girl she is. she is not gone
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I thought she only liked white guys though. :laugh:
    Why does everyone think I’m not white:rofl: I’m eastern european lol

But who knows what she liked. Drama most likely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harjot)
    loool, I got really into politics in my first few years of uni, after dealing with students and their self-entitled, stone-the-Brexiteer-Nazis attitude, it's best to leave political discussion as a manipulative weapon to drive people apart.
    yea when I read posts like that I always read them in high pitched screeching voices

Cause she’s like batshit crazy man:laugh: I don’t even know how to explain it, you need to experience first hand. She has those trigger points where she switches personality to frickin Joseph Stalin lol
    ah. I thought she was fit but never tried it with her cos its tsr. She cant be male with that chest though eh. Im bare nosy, my bad

anyways no feminists say Im objectifying women cos I commented on a bird's bewbs.

ReputationRep:
    Why does everyone think I’m not white:rofl: I’m eastern european lol

But who knows what she liked. Drama most likely
    I thought you were Asian actually all this time but then again I thought UWS was Pakistani.😂

Well as her TSR profile said, she likes Penis, Penis, Yum.

ReputationRep:
    sad black girl that just wants to pass her as levels
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I thought you were Asian actually all this time but then again I thought UWS was Pakistani.😂

I know

I'm actually black though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hateocracy)
    Salt Queen is by far one of the most toxic members of this already toxic community

i wouldn't go too much in depth with her bull****ery as everyone knows she hoes around but the fact she would lie about studying law makes law students shudder to the core. the psycho even ripped up her sister's passport :toofunny:

i would bet she is still on this site, as the needy attention seeking girl she is. she is not gone
    Why did she lie about studying Law though? It isn't like Law is the only good degree around.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    yea when I read posts like that I always read them in high pitched screeching voices

ah. I thought she was fit but never tried it with her cos its tsr. She cant be male with that chest though eh. Im bare nosy, my bad

anyways no feminists say Im objectifying women cos I commented on a bird's bewbs.
    Nah, she wasn’t a man bro. I just didn’t find her attractive at all though, nor intelligent enough for my liking. She had 0 life aspirations too. The fact she was super desperate, a psycho and a vile person didn’t help either
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Yeah others thought so too haha

Omg:rofl: On a related note, I remember a post she made on a penis size thread saying something like “slurp slurp”. I died😂

ReputationRep:
    Why did she lie about studying Law though? It isn't like Law is the only good degree around.
    because it will attract all the loners of TSR who think they can gain a quick lay

it is so obvious she was only here for penis. she contributed nothing to this website apart from making herself look like a clown which was pretty entertaining considring I dont evne post here much
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Hateocracy)

She told me she studied public relations lol

ReputationRep:
    People with 10 A*s at GCSE, probably 5 A*s at A level and act like cry babies when they don't get into Oxbridge

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.