Turn on thread page Beta

What sort of people are on TSR? watch

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by gjd800)
    I'm a bit older than most of yous and me talking to people =/= me being 'interested' in people. That's a new concept to me, it seems that the younger ones among you just assume that.
    I’m 19 and I hold the same belief. Granted, I was born in the wrong generation. I am wise for my age, a bit too wise at times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    I was born in 1992 mate. And well I dont think its about generation, its just me personally I dont speak back and forth to a girl I like, and if I do I clearly let her know she's friendzoned so stuff like this doesnt happen, you know hurt feelings and psycho vengeance, you know how women get lol

yea cant rep you but it's bedtime now :moon:
    Never been an issue in my life until this website. Seriously.

But you live and learn, hey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominoes)
    short fix escapism long term destruction
    nah it really does sound like a chilled time lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I was born in 1992 mate. And well I dont think its about generation, its just me personally I dont speak back and forth to a girl I dont like, especially on the internet were I can block em you know, and if I do speak I clearly let her know she's friendzoned like call her mate or sis so stuff like this doesnt happen, you know hurt feelings and psycho vengeance, you know how women get lol

yea cant rep you but it's bedtime now :moon:
    She knew she was friendzoned all along, said it herself in the pm’s tbh. That also got her mad “why am I friendzoned like” lol

And yeah same. Gotta wake up at 7:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Never been an issue in my life until this website. Seriously.

But you live and learn, hey.
    yea but ima give her the benefit of the doubt that she actually isnt like that. If she acc was like that, she'd be in prison tbf lmao. So she probs was just ...whatever..bravado as you said but you know Ima stop being the literal white knight here. Just felt bad lol. Imagine if you two were in a sexual relationship though. She'd probably blow your mind, then blow your head off right after lol

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if you two were in a sexual relationship though. She'd probably blow your mind, then blow your head off right after lol
    I've worried about that more than once with a couple of my exes :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    She knew she was friendzoned all along, said it herself in the pm’s tbh. That also got her mad “why am I friendzoned like” lol

And yeah same. Gotta wake up at 7:30
    stop.revealing.pms lol im tryna save you arse here mate, thats a clear violation of rules bro. anyway she's gone so.

you still have time to sleep kinda well :yy:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    stop.revealing.pms lol im tryna save you arse here mate, thats a clear violation of rules bro. anyway she's gone so.

you still have time to sleep kinda well :yy:
    Yeah, good point. I don’t mean any harm though you know that:laugh: This thread has also been heavily derailed lol

ReputationRep:
    nah it really does sound like a chilled time lol
    but what if one took 20 mins out of that time 5x a week to do something productive used it took read a book, learn a language, jog round the block. small things everyday may seem insignificant but over a period of time life changing right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    - political views
    - personality
    - class
    stuff like that
    -left wing snowflakes on some threads to Radicals on others
    - nerds
    - middle class-upper class

ReputationRep:
    Imma aussie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    I’m 19 and I hold the same belief. Granted, I was born in the wrong generation. I am wise for my age, a bit too wise at times.
    lool gushing with humility

(Original post by Dominoes)
    but what if one took 20 mins out of that time 5x a week to do something productive used it took read a book, learn a language, jog round the block. small things everyday may seem insignificant but over a period of time life changing right
    it makes it even better that you're called Dominoes, it's at the point where the pizza has sound advice for everyone here

ReputationRep:
    Lots of women pretending to be men.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by constantine2016)
    What a weird accusation to make at someone.
    You’re telling me!!! I didn’t even know her :/
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.