Turn on thread page Beta

I want to know if anybody else actually gets angry on a daily basis and if so how do you deal with it?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I eat a Snickers.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Nope it is a bit of a wasteful emotion and must get tiring to have it every day.
    Maybe id why you are angry and see things in perspective. If you have a real issue i.e you feel it takes up a large part of your life or spoils relationships, then consider an anger management course.

(Original post by UWS)
    I eat a Snickers.
    Might give that a try tbf...

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Nope it is a bit of a wasteful emotion and must get tiring to have it every day.
    Maybe id why you are angry and see things in perspective. If you have a real issue i.e you feel it takes up a large part of your life or spoils relationships, then consider an anger management course.
    Yea I feel like it does, I don’t kniw if it’s because of stress and anxiety or what. In the future if it’s still there I might need to look into something like that. Thanks for the response

ReputationRep:
    you should attend anger management if thats the case

or see a therapist and find out what is angering you so much. that ain't healthy to be angry on a daily basis. it will kill you earlier, make you lose friends and alienate people and it ages you as well. I've yet to see one angry person who doesn't look old for their age

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.