Turn on thread page Beta

How to flirt with girls on snapchat watch

I have quite a few girls on snapchat but I haven’t text them yet because I’m struggling with topics to talk about to them. Can anyone give please give some tips or things to talk about? I want to come across as eliciting/enthusiastic (not hi wuu2 nm klkl). Can anyone help

ReputationRep:
    send noods

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have quite a few girls on snapchat but I haven’t text them yet because I’m struggling with topics to talk about to them. Can anyone give please give some tips or things to talk about? I want to come across as eliciting/enthusiastic (not hi wuu2 nm klkl). Can anyone help
    Play truth or dare and let it develop from there

play the question game - just take it in turns to ask eachother questions to get to know eachother better. Can be tame 'do you have any pets' to spicy 'favourite sex position?'

ReputationRep:
    Doesnt matter too much what you say, there's a bunch of standard stuff, you can say hey and just go from there, maybe a pick up line though girls can be unpredictable with that

If you know them irl then its best to talk in person then on sc

Ultimately, theres an initial awkwardness that you have to overcome, and once she realises that you're making moves, you need to make sure shes reciprocating a similar level of effort and interest before you carry on.

Honestly though this isnt a question you ask here lol none of this lot got saucee

ReputationRep:
    play the question game - just take it in turns to ask eachother questions to get to know eachother better. Can be tame 'do you have any pets' to spicy 'favourite sex position?'
    Who asks "fav sex position" lol virgin, learn how to talk to women weirdo

(Original post by Joeshack759)
    Play truth or dare and let it develop from there
    What can you really dare someone to do on snapchat?

(Original post by Caesar333)
    Doesnt matter too much what you say, there's a bunch of standard stuff, you can say hey and just go from there, maybe a pick up line though girls can be unpredictable with that

If you know them irl then its best to talk in person then on sc

Ultimately, theres an initial awkwardness that you have to overcome, and once she realises that you're making moves, you need to make sure shes reciprocating a similar level of effort and interest before you carry on.

Honestly though this isnt a question you ask here lol none of this lot got saucee
    Yes but can you give me some conversation topics to say? If I pop up saying hey and she says hi, then what are paths I take from there? I don’t want to come across as boring as girls probs get dms a lot

ReputationRep:
    Yes but can you give me some conversation topics to say? If I pop up saying hey and she says hi, then what are paths I take from there? I don’t want to come across as boring as girls probs get dms a lot
    You need something good to start with that gives a good start. Dont force it and look creepy.

How do you know them? Do they go to your school? Did you seem them at a party? Or did you just add them from insta?

If it's someone you've met then you'll use the place and circumstances you met as a starting point. If its from instagram then use their pics as a starter, even say they look hot or whatever

ReputationRep:
    girl are not locks you can pick or rubix cubes, you are either attractive or not.

doesnt really matter what you say.

sending snaps to girls you dont know well in real life will have a very high failure rate

Who asks "fav sex position" lol virgin, learn how to talk to women weirdo
    I am a sexually active woman who can catch a **** any time I ****ing want. Just helping a guy out lol- someone did this with me and things got steamy

ReputationRep:
    I am a sexually active woman who can catch a **** any time I ****ing want. Just helping a guy out lol- someone did this with me and things got steamy
    You're easy then, nothing to be proud of
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If anyone started a convo like that with me, I would of told them to f*ck off

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't bother , they will probably just not reply to you but they will see it

they will just want to make u feel like ****
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tbh I like guys who are forward- not for sex or anything but like they get straight to the point, not shy, and they know how to start and end a convo, as well as being able to carry it on. If you arent someone like that then I would legit stop speaking to you- probs bcuz I forgot about you

You're easy then, nothing to be proud of
    I'm actually not easy. You are, however, a colossal ******

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually not easy. You are, however, a colossal ******
    A sauceless man asked "what is your fave sex position" and you thought that was not creepy or just moist.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A sauceless man asked "what is your fave sex position" and you thought that was not creepy or just moist.
    I would say he was both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    I would say he was both
    Yes he is lol. That's why I said that girl is easy
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes he is lol. That's why I said that girl is easy
    Lol if there was a girl in the first place

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.