Turn on thread page Beta

grow your grades : nusrat Islam :) watch

ReputationRep:
    ok, so this is really last minute and I was positive I wasn't going to do this blog as is this my first ever blog and I don't know how I feel about that but I'm already here so I might as well.
    I'm doing this with the purpose to see my progress or lack of and share this journey with anyone who wants to listen.
    so this is it my first blog, hello world. ( i really wish my name was anonymous i hope no one I know finds me)

I am a year 11 student and it's current February break, I should be happy right but I just feel more guild and stress to revise not just cause I need to but I also want to,

jumping straight right in *I don't know how to do the spoiler thing forgive me*

MY EXPECTED GRADES
    English lit : 7
    Maths : 8
    Biology : 8
    Chemistry: 7
    Physics : 8
    RS : 8
    History : 9
    ICT: C

YEAR 10 MOCKS
    English lang : 6
    Maths : 6
    science : 5-5
    History : 9
    RS : 7

overall happy apart from science

EARLY ENTRY RESULTS YEAR 10
    English language: 7 ( I'm not resitting AND will only do lit)
    Maths : 7

YEAR 11 MOCKS
    Maths : 8
    English lit: 6
    Biology + Chemistry + Physics : 6
    History: 7
    RS : 7
    ICT : C (B in exam)

overall, happy for maths, gutted at how high the grade boundaries my teacher made up for History, annoyed i lost silly marks depriving me of an 8 in RS, hoping for at least A in ICT, mixed feeling about English and praying and hoping I get an 8 in triple science

A LEVEL SUBJECTS CHOICE
    -Chemistry
    -Biology
    -Maths

now that I've got that out of the day if my lazy ass can be bothered in this blog i will be documenting my journey and my revsison and ask for help and tips and share my learning experiences )

FEBRUARY HALF TERM

Sunday 11/02 :

not a good start. not a good start at all, I planned 6 hours of revsison today, biology being the first subject and from the time I started 12pm till now (11pm) I have not even done more than 3 pages. my wasted time consisted of going to my aunties house, snow, wattpad, snow and Snapchat. I hope I compensate for lost time Tommorow
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    so I'm back guys and little progress-
    I've finished all of chemistry and biology notes on quizlet, I just need to do written cue cards 😢 need to do history exam and ICT and maths and English, great (!)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.