Swollen toe? Watch

bethcarson
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I have Raynauds, and I just want to know if you can get swollen toes from it? My little toe is swollen, red and painful to touch and to walk and wear shoes, it feels like a blister type when I touch it, my shoes aren’t small because they’re too big and i need some advice?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ninja Squirrel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by bethcarson)
I have Raynauds, and I just want to know if you can get swollen toes from it? My little toe is swollen, red and painful to touch and to walk and wear shoes, it feels like a blister type when I touch it, my shoes aren’t small because they’re too big and i need some advice?
Hi, check out the NHS article on it and if you're concerned you should consult your GP
chelseadagg3r
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by bethcarson)
My understanding is that this isn't a usual symptom, though of course I'm not qualified in any way to say that. If it's not usual for you, see a professional about it. How long has it been this way?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (636)
91.12%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
8.88%

Watched Threads