Turn on thread page Beta

unconditionals but no motivation watch

Announcements

I've been depressed and anxious to the point of making myself ill and although I have three unconditional offers from good universities I feel like I can't work anymore and kind of need to drop out to focus on my mental health
    Like it would be pretty **** if I firmed one of them to show up with DEU (which is what I got in my mocks) and if I carry on like this I think I'll fail completely (again)
    I have no idea what to do because I am so behind with my coursework and still need to revise content that I did not understand at all from year 12 :////////

ReputationRep:
    Others have seen merit in you, to give you Unconditionals. Take heart, your work doesn't have to be perfect, but you do need to make progress, so that when you start your course, at whichever uni you choose, you can feel more in control of it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.