Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Morning all,
    Please I need someone to help with the site where I can book for the numeracy and English test for health care assistant band 3.

    Please I need the link or the page name where to book for the assistment test.
    Thanks much.
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.